Oilfield​

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":19o8ytin said:
Caustic Burno":19o8ytin said:
True Grit Farms":19o8ytin said:
You don't know what your talking about, and have no idea. I gave up more than you'll ever know, just to be the azz that I am. But I'm my azz not someone else's azz. I never liked the taste of azz, always had an off taste to me. Some people can get use to the taste azz and even learn to like it. Myself I'd just as soon starve.

Your still owned by who you sell your services to . As much as you azz doesn't like it that's the way it is.
You have BSed yourself.

Idk CB I've told many a customer to blow it out their azz.. got up the next morning and went to work. Never missed a step.
Fence, CB always worked for "The Man". He had no say so about anything. To disagree with "The Man" meant he would lose that precious job he was so addicted to, plus it was the only job he was qualified to do so he couldn't afford to disgree with "the man".....he has no idea wha it's like to work for yourself, make your own decisions and live with them. He's the who re he keeps calling everyone else.

No one works for himself TB he is getting paid by the man or a customer.
We all sell our service if you don't get that you can't fix stupid.
You must have been a pee poor banker
This is rich coming from a guy working for the banker and a job with no ethics.
How many times have the financial institutions collapsed our economy through unethical practices.

there is a huge difference in upstream and downstream oilfield.

I've seen toolpushers get in fistfights with company men and neither lost their jobs and a contract welder punch out a rig toolpusher and nothing came of it.

greybeard":27iscqui said:
there is a huge difference in upstream and downstream oilfield.

I've seen toolpushers get in fistfights with company men and neither lost their jobs and a contract welder punch out a rig toolpusher and nothing came of it.

GB I have seen tune ups and attitude adjustments in the control room and tank farm. Not as much difference as you think.

Caustic Burno":28lxt8ib said:
Do that everyday see how long before your broke. Your no different from anyone else whoreing for a dollar
bill.

Been doing it for thirty years and I'm rolling on strong. For the most part if I tell a customer what I think he ain't worth working for any way. Difference is i can pack my steel and be another job in a hour. If you ever had the stones to get up off your knees and do any real work you would understand.

Just remember you started with the name calling.

callmefence":xhpzf98z said:
Caustic Burno":xhpzf98z said:
Do that everyday see how long before your broke. Your no different from anyone else whoreing for a dollar
bill.

Been doing it for thirty years and I'm rolling on strong. For the most part if I tell a customer what I think he ain't worth working for any way. Difference is i can pack my steel and be another job in a hour. If you ever had the stones to get up off your knees and do any real work you would understand.

You still whoreing for the man somebody else is paying your bills with there dollars.
The part you don't get is your in prostitution like everyone else the funny part is you can't see it.

Caustic Burno":292ueesw said:
callmefence":292ueesw said:
Caustic Burno":292ueesw said:
bill.

You still whoreing for the man somebody else is paying your bills with there dollars.
The part you don't get is your in prostitution like everyone else the funny part is you can't see it.

Nope. Whoring is doing something you're uncomfortable with or unethical.
Or following directions from someone you don't agree with simply to get a check.
You keep on telling yourself what you need to.

callmefence":1ef0sibl said:
Caustic Burno":1ef0sibl said:
callmefence":1ef0sibl said:

Or following directions from someone you don't agree with simply to get a check.

Apparently not or you would never get paid by the customer.

Since 1958 there's been a million dollar bounty in Ga. payable to whoever drills the first oil well that produces a minimum of 1 barrel per day. No claimants to the prize yet.

Caustic Burno":3215u33l said:
callmefence":3215u33l said:
Caustic Burno":3215u33l said:

Apparently not or you would never get paid by the customer.

How so?

I dam sure don't get paid for kissing azz.

callmefence":1plyxm43 said:
Caustic Burno":1plyxm43 said:
callmefence":1plyxm43 said:

Save it Fenceman, CB is the best and knows it all. That's a by product of being told how to do your job, your never wrong. The customer is always right is a bunch of BS.

Some understand what we're talking about, some don't and never will.

That $1 million Ga bounty? A lot of money in '58.
Today..Not worth the effort it would take to find oil, much less to produce it.

But that does go a long ways to explain why so many in Ga have a constant gripe about oil product prices.
When you don't have any, it's easy to say those that do should have it taken away and nationalized.
Well, you always got your peaches I suppose.

greybeard":35iqrjer said:

But that does go a long ways to explain why so many in Ga have a constant gripe about oil product prices.
When you don't have any, it's easy to say those that do should have it taken away and nationalized.

Peaches outta the Fredericksburg area are better.

callmefence":405xam1t said:
greybeard":405xam1t said:

Every thing is better from TEXAS... even the lies . :cowboy:

Brute 23":1dlnmzi8 said:
callmefence":1dlnmzi8 said:
greybeard":1dlnmzi8 said:

Every thing is better from TEXAS... even the lies . :cowboy:

Hey now if I'm lieing I'm dieing. Peaches always better off the tree. I can reach the ones in Fredericksburg.. :hat:

greybeard":37ymmqud said:

You have made a surprisingly gross error in your assessment of what "so many in Ga" think or say. Did you conduct a poll? If so, I'm pretty sure you misinterpreted the results.