Cattle: Generations

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king said:
************* said:
Amazon and Uber operated at a loss for years. It's about how long you can outlast the competition.

Amazon sold diapers at a huge loss just in order to drive their competition out of business, to the point of bankruptcy.

I love the Amazon business model. It works.

I'll gladly buy your bulls at a loss, if you want? Then you can be just like Amazon!

I'll take the heifers.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
************* said:
Amazon and Uber operated at a loss for years. It's about how long you can outlast the competition.

Amazon sold diapers at a huge loss just in order to drive their competition out of business, to the point of bankruptcy.

That's where you and I differ, I hate 'em.

Capitalism in its purest form, for better or worse. People love to shout "free market" until they see that ten ton gorilla 🦍 coming at them.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sim.-ang.king said:
************* said:

I'll gladly buy your bulls at a loss, if you want? Then you can be just like Amazon!

I'll take the heifers.

I've got the best heifers money can't buy.

************* said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sim.-ang.king said:

I'll take the heifers.

I've got the best heifers money can't buy.

Depends who's pasture your looking in. Your heifers wouldn't be worth more that sale barn price to me.

M-5 said:
Red Bull Breeder said:
So you just moved right into a ready made operation??
Yep, didn't have to do anything on his own . Living on his father's legacy and name.

All I know is that I make it look easy. LMAO! I keep stickin straws in and this keeps popping out! LOL!

[image]335[/image]

All joking aside, unless you are an armchair cattleman you know that's not the case.

Red Bull Breeder said:
be nice i stick straws in and they pop out. Nothing to it. I even stick the straw in myself.

Glad you know how the upper echelon works. Now keep at it, and grow that herd of yours.

https://www.facebook.com/fullbloodcattle/photos/a.503781113054881/1053223514777302/?type=3&theater

See her i stuck a straw in and out popped a nice little heifer. Weighing in at 78 pounds. I even rubbed her horns off in the straw before i stuck it in.

Red Bull Breeder said:
https://www.facebook.com/fullbloodcattle/photos/a.503781113054881/1053223514777302/?type=3&theater

See her i stuck a straw in and out popped a nice little heifer. Weighing in at 78 pounds. I even rubbed her horns off in the straw before i stuck it in.

:clap:

haase said:
Red bull, just think you're part of the upper echelon, how great is that?
Yep i guess i need to make sure more people know that. But heck i just run a few junky limousin cows. But they can all have calves that don't weigh a 100 lbs at birth..

Red Bull Breeder said:
haase said:
Red bull, just think you're part of the upper echelon, how great is that?
Yep i guess i need to make sure more people know that. But heck i just run a few junky limousin cows. But they can all have calves that don't weigh a 100 lbs at birth..

I'm just a simple country farmer 👩‍🌾 trying to eke out a living, why y'all so rough on me?

The only reason I chose President and America is because I felt patriotic. In my opinion, you aren't very patriotic or American if you aren't breeding to them.

That's good to hear RBB, soon I'm sure I'll be asking for your autograph, I know better that your not a member of the better than others club, all joking aside, them are some nice looking Limi calves.

Latest posts