zombies huh? How would you fare?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Dead zombies--isn't that some kind of oxymoron?
But, here's some fun little maps for you to see how long you'd last should the mythical Zombie Apocalypse really come to America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjWeL3xiLwM
[youtube]JjWeL3xiLwM[/youtube]

And a different one based on how long it takes the first zombie to infect a person, walk one mile, infect another and see the snowball effect........ click anywhere on the map:
(I suppose this is a good indicator of just how a real life medical pandemic might play out in the USA as well)

http://mattbierbaum.github.io/zombies-usa/

The "scientific research" behind the maps:
http://www.washingtonpost.c...t-a-zombie-outbreak/

Seems like a lot of wasted effort placed on zombie take over since this is something that is biologically impossible. If I'm not mistaken the US military actually did a scenario on how to wage war against zombies. Really? How stupid are some folks. Seems to me that our tax money could be better spent on something really productive. Oh well, some people actually spend $5 or more on a cup of coffee? that tastes like something poured out of one of my work boots I wear at the ranch.

It not a question of if it's a question of when. Our tax system is starting to hurt the middle class. My family's standard of living is slowly getting worse. The extra money that we have to play with is shrinking every year. The zombies are getting more and more every year, so just do the math. The retirements we pay our civil servants is extreme. From the politicians, police and fireman, and then the postal service, to the DOT. More and more of them every year, both working and retiring. All on the backs of the taxpayers. Add in the deadbeats with all the civil servants, we as taxpayers living in the middle can't afford to keep paying for their lifestyles.

lavacarancher":bpewmo06 said:
Seems like a lot of wasted effort placed on zombie take over since this is something that is biologically impossible. If I'm not mistaken the US military actually did a scenario on how to wage war against zombies. Really? How stupid are some folks. Seems to me that our tax money could be better spent on something really productive. Oh well, some people actually spend $5 or more on a cup of coffee? that tastes like something poured out of one of my work boots I wear at the ranch.
For govt, zombie is code for civil insurrection.

greybeard":8u8n5n5c said:
lavacarancher":8u8n5n5c said:

There is a show on TV now called 12 Monkee's it shows how the pandemic would work in real life........and you are correct about the Zombie apocalypse.

greybeard":1o1otlwu said:
lavacarancher":1o1otlwu said:

You're probably correct, GB.

I ain't afraid of no zombie. But with this house of card economy finally falls apart and all those city people who can't feed themselves come pouring out into the country side..... that scares the heck out of me.