Ziegler disc mower

Help Support CattleToday:

rc":2mx1og2j said:
Anyone know where blades can be purchased for Ziegler Disc mowers? TSC?

Try Ironpeddler at ccm machinery they well a drum mower. the blades may fit yours. By the way the mower you have is a PZ Zeegers

Last time I bought blades for my PZ I got them at TSC.

I know my supplier in H'ville has a few so if you can't find them PM me and I will either put you in touch with Kelly or I'l send you some. They are the "humpback" blades, right?

rc":h792ymrv said:
Well heaven forbid, our local tsc has em, So all those mowers say Ziegler on them?

I was really wrong about the name on the mower. I should not do so much assuming. I was not aware of a Zielger Brand of mower. Well live and learn. In my area the Kuhn, PZ, John Deere, Krone, Vermeer, Clas are about the only ones you see.

hurleyjd":q7mm9ebq said:
rc":q7mm9ebq said:
Well heaven forbid, our local tsc has em, So all those mowers say Ziegler on them?

I was really wrong about the name on the mower. I should not do so much assuming. I was not aware of a Zielger Brand of mower. Well live and learn. In my area the Kuhn, PZ, John Deere, Krone, Vermeer, Clas are about the only ones you see.

Fooled me too! Never heard of that brand. Thought it was a PZ.

OH, well. Sorry RC.

I was confused about the zeeger's thing and did purchase some (only a couple) of the blades for them. They will work but don't spin all the way as they should. I found some for the "Ziegler" which is the same as Mortyl, at a coop in somerville Tn. It sure made a difference. I have a dandy time hooking up to that bugger and unhooking too. Gotta be a trick I am not aware of getting hooked. I guess anything by yourself is gonna be harder. Thanks for the info guys.

I have the mortl from the coop. It is the worst mower for the money. The problem is the pieces that hold the blades on. The welds are bad and the holders break off. The coop does not honor the warranty after you drive off the lot.
I paid 5250 at the Wayne Farmers Coop. I wont buy any machinery from them again.

Mine is a Ziegler that I bought used. so far it is doing ok. I don't know what I'll run into looking for parts when something does go wrong. does your coop sell parts? How close are you to Memphis?

Latest posts