Zelda, say it ain't so!?!

Help Support CattleToday:

Dang Beefy. I was hoping she/he could ID the blue snake I posted a picture of a while back. Now that the aliens have landed in Texas I guess I'll never know.

So what was the conclusion on Zelda? with my face in books all day at school id rather not read the chicken forums. Which were a surprise to me (people talk about chickens?!)

CattleHand":s1i6w72l said:
So what was the conclusion on Zelda? with my face in books all day at school id rather not read the chicken forums. Which were a surprise to me (people talk about chickens?!)

Bottom line, apparently she is a fictitious character, she makes up who she/he is and what she does...posts on forums to apparently get attention???

no conclusion on page 59 thus far.

this is what i decided on page 56 tho:

Well my cow population is getting out of control here. I mean the dogs can only eat so much and i'm going thru taser batteries like all get out. anyhoo, i am toying with the idea of adding a few crocs to the farm to help around the place, you know--dispose of the leftovers and what have you, maybe take down a thirsty cow here and there-- and also to help protect the cows from aliens and other cattle thieves (sorry, no pictures, as last time i posted pics of my cattle someone recognized a tree in the background and tried to steal my prize cow. luckily(?) he got trampled by a bull but thats a different thread..) anyhoozer, my question is, i want to use my crockpot to incubate my croc eggs and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me?

oh i forgot to mention that i'm a biologist and i will be getting the eggs from my good friends Mario and Luigi. they have a pair of white albino crocodiles named Fluffy and Yoshi. Mario and Luigi are plumber brothers (kind of like the guys on GhostHunters except they arent brothers, and instead of looking for ghosts Mario and Luigi are in search of The Princess). Does it sound like a good idea or am i overlooking something?

Beefy":33ud3rhe said:
no conclusion on page 59 thus far.

this is what i decided on page 56 tho:

Well my cow population is getting out of control here. I mean the dogs can only eat so much and i'm going thru taser batteries like all get out. anyhoo, i am toying with the idea of adding a few crocs to the farm to help around the place, you know--dispose of the leftovers and what have you, maybe take down a thirsty cow here and there-- and also to help protect the cows from aliens and other cattle thieves (sorry, no pictures, as last time i posted pics of my cattle someone recognized a tree in the background and tried to steal my prize cow. luckily(?) he got trampled by a bull but thats a different thread..) anyhoozer, my question is, i want to use my crockpot to incubate my croc eggs and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me?

oh i forgot to mention that i'm a biologist and i will be getting the eggs from my good friends Mario and Luigi. they have a pair of white albino crocodiles named Fluffy and Yoshi. Mario and Luigi are plumber brothers (kind of like the guys on GhostHunters except they arent brothers, and instead of looking for ghosts Mario and Luigi are in search of The Princess). Does it sound like a good idea or am i overlooking something?

That's wicked funny.
Let me know how that croc thing works out.

That thing took on a whole new life of its own over on the backyard chicken forum! Crazy, there is like over 100 pages of "stuff"......Had no idea that chickens,... well go see for yourselves.... :???:

Latest posts