Your theme song here

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
Ever had a feeling that your life is one big movie, and if so, what's your theme song?

after doing chickens day after day after day after day..........
the song that came to mind when I saw this was "Working in the coal mines"

but then I thought back to my old office job and the evil troll that was my boss.....
I'm singing "Happy Days are here again"

Just in this past week: The weed eater went. An old Stihl that I had really grown attached to. Sister-in-law ran over the irrigation cross, in the MIDDLE of the pasture and busted it all up. Why did she drive through the middle of the field with a perfectly good gravel road? Hot Water heater went, had to buy a new one. Ice box went and it cost me $245 to fix. Injector pump on the truck went. Flat on the truck. Flat on the trailer. A/C went out on the travel trailer so moved the travel trailer and began backing it up and the truck receiver hitch broke and twisted all up which doesn't make a bit of sense to me. Then the kitchen faucet plugged up. The creek is flooded up and I can't leave the house. The wife is on the other side and can't come home. Oh yeah, the starter went out on the mower. Grass needs to be cut again and can't be until I get a starter since there is no pull start on the mower :mad:

At this point, "Take This Job and Shove It" definately comes to mind. I am not a drinking man but I need one!

backhoeboogie":1aqxhtd0 said:
At this point, "Take This Job and Shove It" definately comes to mind. I am not a drinking man but I need one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I here you but who are you going to shove it to? No one else wants it. :(

I've got too many. There are a handful of songs out there that fit me perfectly, for different aspects of my life. Now I'm gonna be thinking about finding one that is the broadest.

"All I want is a little bit of rain a little bit of rain" sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine by The Beetles :lol:

I guess I would pick "Little Martha" by the Allman Brothers. Just peaceful and lovely acustic guitars. If I could have music stuck in my head, that would be it.

humm my theme song .. takes the tractor another round..(.one of my favs..) my life... i get knocked down, i get up again. a movie it would be wrote by steven king....LOL rose :roll:

I guess mine would have to be Ramblin' Man

My wife says hers is definately What You Going to do With a Cowboy.Z

Latest posts