Young Brahman bull

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady

Reaction score
Is this a really good looking, very young Brahman bull, or am I just opinionated? Or blind?

DSC02748.jpg
[/img]

He good looking. LIke his muscling. Has the looks of a 3 yr old. Breat calf. Bet he would pair up good with some Herefords or Brahmans.

a little light but not bad he will fill out more cause he's showing it. would work great on some herf/simm cows. looks like he might have a good temperment ;-)

I think he looks great. May just be the pic, but he seems to have that confident "air" about him. You are definitely NOT blind in my opinion!

How old is he? He's got possibities, just have to wait and see how he would grow off.
Of course I've got a weak spot for anything with ears & a dew lap.

;-)

I really like the looks of him. Reminds me a little of a bull calf a friend of mine had. Good luck with him.

Jay

He gets my vote as well. I sure wish I could have a few of those! They just don't sell very well here. Not sure how they would do with the winters we can have either, but a very nice looking bull!

Nice looking bull calf. Should sire some really thick calves. Also, I would put him on in with some Hereford cows. I love looking at those Tiger stripes. Take care. :cboy:

milesvb":38p1tonv said:
Texas Gal":38p1tonv said:

Don't hear that term very much anymore.

Nice calf BTW.

I guess people are more sophistcated now. The last time I used the term people looked at me like I was either an idiot (close) or I couldn;t tell the difference between equine and bovine

dun

Thanks for the compliments and comments. lol.. I WISH he were a "muley".. he's too young to show nubs yet. He was born the second week in May.

His dam is actually a red speckled cow that was shown to 4th at the Junior Nationals a LONG time ago.. and out of a good "Bozo" bred gray bull. He's really meaty, and MODERATE framed, which is hard to find in modern Brahmans.

I don't know what I'll do with him. I can't keep him, because he is related to every Brahman in my herd. I'd love to find someone with some Herefords to take him! He's very gentle.. but how could you tell that from the picture? :roll:

I could tell ha\e was gentle. Brahmans remind me of a horse. They use their ears to communicate. FI he was wild he would have his ears stuck up like a rabbit.

Latest posts