You know that Saying, 'It'll never happen to me'

Help Support CattleToday:

Coyote soup will be just fine!

And so will you if you make up your mind you are not going to be eaten by this thing!

All the best...Jim

My family will add you to our prayers!

from reading your posts, you have a real upbeat attitude and I think you have what it takes to not only KICK it,
but to KICK ITS A$$!! :nod:

stay positive, stay around positive people and take care of yourself (and let others take care of YOU too)

Don't be afraid to rest, don't be afraid to ask for help from family and friends.

You will always find an angel in the most unlikely places, keep your eyes open and your faith strong!

Blessings to you and yours Randiliana.... :tiphat:

ps. keep the photos coming, you have a real talent!

You guys (and gals) just keep heaping it on, I have to say that I am very glad to have met all of you, cyberspace or not.

I am staying as up as I can, I'm not one to stay down for long, it's just too much work. I just have to think of all the GOOD things in my life and what I have to look forward to even from day to day.

My Dr, told me that if the cancer clinic hadn't gotten ahold of me within a month to call her back, well, I sure won't have to do that. Got my first appointment set up today, how's that for service!! Jan 11 is when I guess I'll find out all the real details.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way! Try to keep a upward outlook on it. Have a freind that had it and beat it. Still going strong!!!!!! Hang on to your faith and belive, :heart: It will get you thur anything!!

youll be in my thoughts an prayers.an as the others have said try to remain postive an upbeat.i have a friend thats going through melanoma cancer treatments right now.an he is very upbeat about it.even tho he an i both know the out come of that kind of cancer.but most important randi keep riding your horses am doing as much work as you can.

As bad as it sounds, it is great that it seems to have been caught early. I hope you don't worry right now. Save your energy for the fight. I hope your treatments are as easy as they can be and that this will be just another story to tell when you are old and grey.

Randi, count me in as one of your supporters! You can beat this. 1st of all you've got the right attitude.

Prayers and strength to you.

Katherine

Take notes at your appointment..Better yet,take a friend and have them also take notes.. I developed amnesia for anything that was told me. Hope it won't strike you that way..
I get to go in for a CT scan tomorrow,have an appointment the 14th.Then I find out what if anything was found.

peg4x4":24u596hx said:
Take notes at your appointment..Better yet,take a friend and have them also take notes.. I developed amnesia for anything that was told me. Hope it won't strike you that way..
I get to go in for a CT scan tomorrow,have an appointment the 14th.Then I find out what if anything was found.

Well, I'm going to take DH with me, for sure. Hopefully between both of us we will remember. But I think I might also take a notepad, it's a good idea.

Good luck to you, hopefully they don't find anything bad!!

randiliana":25czzv4w said:
I made my mind up within the 2 hour drive home, that I had 2 options, I could either drive the car off the road and kill myself, or I could fight it :banana: . I'm not going to sit here feeling sorry for myself, and I'm going to live my life, the way I do. The end will be what it is, but I've got too much going on in my life to sit here worrying about that!! Besides, I have 2 kids to watch grow up....

Good for you! Cancer might be cancer, but cancer is not necessarily cancer - I think you know what I mean. You fight it for all your worth, and know that I'm in your corner fighting with you! :)

randiliana":2hfnbx45 said:
peg4x4":2hfnbx45 said:
Take notes at your appointment..Better yet,take a friend and have them also take notes..

But I think I might also take a notepad, it's a good idea.

Very good advice! This is what I did a few years ago with an issue I was having with a jawbone. It is very helpful as I too didn't remember everything from all the appointments.

Good luck to you too peg4x4.

Katherine

Been there , very scary at first but knowledge is your best friend. good thing is today they are finding this stuff early so they can treat them. Prayers and Best to ya

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Been down that road, and it's amazing what they can do nowadays. Cancer doesn't have to be the death sentence it once was. As kscowboy said, knowledge is your best friend, as is support. You no doubt have the support, both from us on CT, and I'm sure from those that know and love you in "real life".

Praying for you Randi. My first thought when I read this was the worst things happen to the nicest of people. Then I rethought and this may very well not be the worst of things. It may be a blessing you caught it and can erradicate it completely.

They told my mother she had 6 months at 37 years of age( bowels ). They operated. It finally got her at 74.

Once again, I have to thank even more of you for your thoughts, prayers and words. MS, I like your comment, it is so, so true. ALx, thank you as well, nice to know that you keep me in high regard 8) . I do know that if I'm ever feeling down or stressed, I know where I will come. Every one of you has made me smile!!

Latest posts