You can see the darndest things in Ok

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
The gateopener and I were driving down 69 hwy in Atoka,Ok this morning when this bright lime green VW Bug came up beside us flashing it lights and the driver was waving (his) arm out the window, So I think I have a flat or something about this time the Bug cuts in front of me and blocks me. Then I see a rainbow coalition sticker, a Obummer for pres in 2016 and a Gay Pride sticker on the back of the car
Well this funny looking guy jumps out and starts running back towards the truck and he is wearing nothing but chaps ,a pink thong and a straw hat and he asks with the high pitched feminine lispy voice if I am a real cowboy and if I could give him a ride on my Hossy . Well by this time I don't know whether to lock the door and call 911 or just drive off or run him over then all of a sudden while he was asking me out to his Ranchette and saying his Partner CB would just love to meet a real cowboy I realized who this fellar was It was ISOMADE
All the stories told on here are true about him although I never figured him and CB were partners but he was talking about how overjoyed they were that some states were allowing same sex marriages now
Man the things you will see in Oklahoma my life will never be the same

But you still spent 5 hours on the clock talking to the man in the pink chaps. According to Jed anyway

Angus Cowman":30l5g1tr said:
denvermartinfarms":30l5g1tr said:
I use to go to atoka every other week, wonder how I missed such a sight?
I think I am SCARRED for life now
I would be. I guess I missed them since I wasn't attending the gay pride or Obama rallie's.

Angus Cowman":2kzaqdo4 said:
The gateopener and I were driving down 69 hwy in Atoka,Ok this morning when this bright lime green VW Bug came up beside us flashing it lights and the driver was waving (his) arm out the window, So I think I have a flat or something about this time the Bug cuts in front of me and blocks me. Then I see a rainbow coalition sticker, a Obummer for pres in 2016 and a Gay Pride sticker on the back of the car
Well this funny looking guy jumps out and starts running back towards the truck and he is wearing nothing but chaps ,a pink thong and a straw hat and he asks with the high pitched feminine lispy voice if I am a real cowboy and if I could give him a ride on my Hossy . Well by this time I don't know whether to lock the door and call 911 or just drive off or run him over then all of a sudden while he was asking me out to his Ranchette and saying his Partner CB would just love to meet a real cowboy I realized who this fellar was It was ISOMADE
All the stories told on here are true about him although I never figured him and CB were partners but he was talking about how overjoyed they were that some states were allowing same sex marriages now
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Now for the REAL version of the story.

I had to go to Mcalester this morning and was driving thru Atoka about 7:AM. I'm driving thru town when I look over and see this mountain of a man being herded down the side-walk by a beautiful young blond lady. He has on a pink shirt that says "PRESIDENT - ISOMADE FAN CLUB" in big letters on the front of it. The young lady has outfitted him with a spike dog collar and matching leash and is whipping him with a quirt. Well, of course I had to see what this was all about so I pull over and hop out of the truck. I asked them why she was whipping him and walking him down the side-walk and she said that's the only way her and Jed can get any work out of him. The big man starts jumping up and down clapping screaming "it's him!, it's really him!". And begging for an autograph. Well thru all the confusion I find out its Mr. and Mrs. AC. He wasn't sure what town I lived in but knew the general area so he had begged her to bring him there to meet me for his birthday present. We walked across the street to a diner and had breakfast and when AC went to the restroom she tried to get me to keep him. Even said she would throw in the dog collar and leash along with instructions on how to use them to get some farm work out if him. But, I declined and she had to load him in a stock trailer and take him back to the Delta.

Isomade":3hjmet4c said:

I had to go to Mcalester this morning and was driving thru Atoka about 7:AM. I'm driving thru town when I look over and see this mountain of a man being herded down the side-walk by a beautiful young blond lady. He has on a pink shirt that says "PRESIDENT - ISOMADE FAN CLUB" in big letters on the front of it. The young lady has outfitted him with a spike dog collar and matching leash and is whipping him with a quirt. Well, of course I had to see what this was all about so I pull over and hop out of the truck. I asked them why she was whipping him and walking him down the side-walk and she said that's the only way her and Jed can get any work out of him. The big man starts jumping up and down clapping screaming "it's him!, it's really him!". And begging for an autograph. Well thru all the confusion I find out its Mr. and Mrs. AC. He wasn't sure what town I lived in but knew the general area so he had begged her to bring him there to meet me for his birthday present. We walked across the street to a diner and had breakfast and when AC went to the restroom she tried to get me to keep him. Even said she would throw in the dog collar and leash along with instructions on how to use them to get some farm work out if him. But, I declined and she had to load him in a stock trailer and take him back to the Delta.
:lol2: :lol2: :clap: I don't know witch version I like better.

Isomade":1t3x4f7v said:

I'm going to guess it was more of a mixture of both stories. :lol2:

I think I found out who ISO really is.
A fondness for big hats, shorts and flipflops, and while I don't know the pink chaps story, the fact that there IS a pink chaps story lead me to only one conclusion.............SIR ELTON JOHN :welcome:

Angus Cowman":1mzr571r said:

Since your little peanut brain came up with this illusion of me with Isom in a VW you must be off your medications again. Apparently you have some type of amusement park in your brain and the only one buying tickets and riding the Merry Goround is you. I will be on a sharp lookout for you next time you get lost in the Lone Star state. I will shoot low as I know you ride a Shetland after conversations with Jed. If I catch either of you mongrel's in the state I am going to hang your carcasses on a t-post like a yote to deter varmit's. A spey blade would be worthless on you two.

Caustic Burno":3m77txsx said:
Angus Cowman":3m77txsx said:

Since your little peanut brain came up with this illusion of me with Isom in a VW you must be off your medications again. Apparently you have some type of amusement park in your brain and the only one buying tickets and riding the Merry Goround is you. I will be on a sharp lookout for you next time you get lost in the Lone Star state. I will shoot low as I know you ride a Shetland after conversations with Jed. If I catch either of you mongrel's in the state I am going to hang your carcasses on a t-post like a yote to deter varmit's. A spey blade would be worthless on you two.
Now CB I would never have never fathomed you being with Isom but He just kept rattling on about his Partner CB and I thought it might be his imagination or Fantasy but they way he was talking was he was totally infatuated with you so you might keep an eye out for him since he may be stalking you

Wow, I guess I'm going to have to go to town a little more often. And to think I thought I was having fun picking on my neighbor. :lol2:

melking":y5lwb6po said:
Will somebody let me know when the fireworks show starts. CB vs AC in a death match. I guess from what has been said, Iso will be the ring "girl"?

Here's Isom on his way to the fight after he hung up the pink chaps and put on is "fighting trunks".

TexasBred":of5jv3c3 said:
melking":of5jv3c3 said:
Will somebody let me know when the fireworks show starts. CB vs AC in a death match. I guess from what has been said, Iso will be the ring "girl"?

Here's Isom on his way to the fight after he hung up the pink chaps and put on is "fighting trunks".

Doesn't he know not to wear white after labor day?

Latest posts