yearling Hereford bull and heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

showmomof2

Reaction score
304.JPG
This is our Logic son we bought this fall.
306.JPG
My daughter's heifer-picture doesn't do her justice-Jr. Nationals bound this summer
316.JPG
My son's heifer-she wasn't cooperating-she's headed to Jr Nationals also

Thanks-we wanted Tyler to try to show the bull, but never got him broke-he's gentle and all but son has alot of other irons in the fire!

The first heifer is out of a cow we bought at last yrs Magnolia, AR sale-The cow is out of Star Advance Pace. The bull is DCC 4002 Jock 6173 ET - his sire is Moler.

The second heifer originated at CMR/Grandview and is CMR GVP MR MATERNAL 156T who is sired by P606. The mama is Star Gloria who traces back to Circle D Wrangler 832W.

I hope so! If all goes well we plan to be in Kansas City in July! We'll be in the Arkansas Aisle.

nice cattle, I think I like the daughters heifer a little better. Quite a bit of difference between them. good luck/

This calves are a great improvement over the first bull you posted way back when! They look like good, solid calves that you should be proud of. Good luck with them and keep us posted!!

Thanks-we've had some rough luck with some heifers last yr-my daughters last heifer got down and died after calving this time last yr-lost the calf, too. The insurance money she got bought the mama to this heifer and this calf, plus she was carrying a full sister to this one, so financially she did good-although I wouldn't go through that heartbreak for them! It was a horrible time taking care of that cow, turning her, etc until we finally had to put her down. My son had a nice heifer also, but she started prolapsing before she was a yr old. Had to sell her. Maybe our luck has shifted with these two heifers! I can't wait to se the calves out of these heifers and our bull.

Latest posts