Yall hold on....

Help Support CattleToday:

4hfarms

Reaction score
This aint no ordinary update. Your life is about to change. Monday morning curb your investments, take gains off the table. Go shop for needed items. Try to avoid large crowds/cities for the next 2 weeks, everything you know will be turned over like compost.

God Bless the USA!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210108-071602.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108-071602.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 46
hmmm Tuesday the 12th is a new moon signaling change... But

Pluto in Capricorn 2008-2024 a time of discord and financial upheaval
Pluto in Aquarius 2024-2044 a time of scientific advancement and intellectual progress. When Pluto leaves Aquarius in 2044 the world and world government systems as we knew it in 2007 will have been changed forever.

So I don't buy it. :)

Not gonna happen and at this point would do more damage to the American democracy than good. He will take office, he will show his true colors. It is up to us as Americans to learn from these mistakes the last several Presidents and this useless Congress have been. We need to scour this country and find some true leaders that will simplify and in turn strengthen our government. In short, we are doomed folks.

hmmm Tuesday the 12th is a new moon signaling change... But

Pluto in Capricorn 2008-2024 a time of discord and financial upheaval
Pluto in Aquarius 2024-2044 a time of scientific advancement and intellectual progress. When Pluto leaves Aquarius in 2044 the world and world government systems as we knew it in 2007 will have been changed forever.

So I don't buy it. :)
But what does Uranus say about it all!

We need to scour this country and find some true leaders that will simplify and in turn strengthen our government.
Who in their right mind would want to be President? All the heroes are gone.
I have found myself lately watching past presidential speeches on YouTube. No one in the last 30 years has had the insight to lead without an underlying agenda.
I wish we could hear what JFK and Ronald Reagan would say about this country.

As my wife and I are getting closer to retirement. we have both contacted our IRA advisors to move our investments to safer investments. Wife's account was 97% tied directly to the stock market and mine at 66% but now reduced to 29-30% tied to stock market. Maybe right. Maybe wrong ,but hopefully we will be able to keep most of what is in there.

President of this country is like being quarterback for a losing team. If Tom Brady was playing it would be his fault they were losing. In reality it is the rest of the team that sucks. Congress keeps dropping the ball no matter how well it is thrown and missing tackles when it comes to our enemies. Why? Because they get paid when we lose. Time to replace the team from the top down. A sense of duty is what made our forefathers great. That is gone from our leaders because they don't know sacrifice. Unfortunately hard times is the only thing that teaches that and I am afraid we are all about to be educated.

This aint no ordinary update. Your life is about to change. Monday morning curb your investments, take gains off the table. Go shop for needed items. Try to avoid large crowds/cities for the next 2 weeks, everything you know will be turned over like compost.

God Bless the USA!
Well it's been 11 days since that cryptic warning with zero events resembling any problems. Stock market just hit an all time high. Seems like the compost is just not turning.

Well it's been 11 days since that cryptic warning with zero events resembling any problems. Stock market just hit an all time high. Seems like the compost is just not turning.
Might be time to try a different news feed. By all accounts the Pope is still running around free doing Popey things too, contrary to "breaking news"

Sorry you believe the news of your choice.
Nothing cryptic about anything I've typed.
I never gave a time line on anything...yet.
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

All I did was give advice I'm qualified to give, your choice to do it or not. You can tell a thief not to steal, but like you, he has free will.

Ok smart guys/gals.....
Why did all those Chinese stocks go up today?
When was Trumps time expired in the WH today?
When was the cheat sworn in today?
Why is it not legal?
Why doesn't Biden/Harris have the information from the Pentagon?
Why is the Pentagon with holding briefings?
Why were war ships on the California coast for the last 48hrs?
If you can't answer these simple questions, it's not me that needs another news station to regurgitate

May want to open your eyes before you get left in the dark.

Do your research before you try to be the big man/woman and call someone out! The more you open your mouth the more crap I see.
(Didn't want to assume your gender, you libs have enough problems)

Is the Pope still under arrest?
He might have got a last minute pardon from the big guy.

But "Yall hold on" may be a good title. Just hold on and think about history.

When Jimmy Carter was president, he was the worst president ever. Very high inflation. hostages in Iran and a failed rescue attempt.
When Reagan was president, he was the worst ever. Iran-Contra. Selling weapons to the same Iranians that had held the hostages.
When George HW Bush was president, he was the worst president ever. Read my lips did not keep his promise.
When Bill Clinton was president, he was the worst president ever. A moral failure.
When George W Bush was president, he was the worst president ever. Got us in those wars for no reason. And killed people in a hurricane. And stole the election.
When Barack Obama was president, he was the worst president ever. Took away our insurance and sowed division.
When Donald Trump was president, he was the worst president ever. Impeached double time. Biggest crook ever and people died.
What do we expect from poor ole Joe? Oldest one ever. Already stole the election and only in his first day. He will probably be the worst president ever. Everyone else has. Why would he be different?

Maybe hold on, close your eyes, get a good nights sleep and consider that we have continued on for at least 40 years with the worst president ever and are still here. We probably will last at least 40 more. There will be highs and lows probably. We can always look forward to electing the next president who is sure to be the worst president ever based on history. I would not expect anything less.
I am expecting the sun to rise again tomorrow just like it has every day so far. If the sun is shining, I will look on the bright side. If not, I will hope for a day that is does shine. Yall just hold on.

A lot of truth in that Simme . As a nation we are pretty resilient and have a foundation in place that keeps them from being to catastrophic. I fear there are being some blocks removed from that foundation however and there seem to be more and more challenges to our resiliency. Take each day as it comes and be thankful you got it.

Latest posts