Y'all help me with a cell phone prob please

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I have a cell that now runs me 20.00$ a month-I don't use many minutes at all,mostely have it for my daughter to text me when they're on the road and for if something goes wrong when I'm out and about on "Buzzy". I need something that will charge me only when I use it..Does anything like that exist? I'm not too good with tec stuff (haven;t figgered out how to use the dvd player sence I got cable! :( ) so no need for it to sing or tapdance. Any help would be appreciated.

We have tried them all and there are many deals out there. Beware the cell phone people will deceive you, or like in Alabama just tell you a damn lie. They are all out to get your money so beware and good luck.
Tom.

I know they lie,that's why I'm gathering as much info as I can before doing anything :?
Prepaied? :???: Where do you find that--The one I have I have to buy a card every month--the minutes roll over-I now have about 1000 minutes,don't talk on the phone that much..
Thanks for the info :wave:

Peg, do an internet search for prepaid cell phones. It sounds like that's what you have, but there might be a better one for you. AT&T has one and so does Verizon. Then there is Tracfone, the granddaddy of them all. AT&T has one here that you pay only when you use the phone. I think it's $3 a day whether you use it for two minutes or two hours. But no charge at all for the days you don't use it.

We had a Tracfone as a second phone for a year or so. The problem with it is there wasn't service in the more rural areas of Oklahoma. And we spend quite a bit of time in rural areas. :) So we got a second line on our regular cell phone. I gave the phone to my sister near Oklahoma City and she never had a problem with service. There have been so many towers built since then, it would probably work for us now.

With Tracfone, we had to pay to get the phone authorized. Then when you buy more time, it's automatically authorized for an additional 90 days. Or you can just pay an authorization fee without buying more time. Now that was several years back so you'd need to look at their current plans before you spend any $$ with them.

Latest posts