ya just gotta love kids

Help Support CattleToday:

farm princess

Reaction score
Today my daughter (she is 5) didn't have school because of Veterans Day (THANK YOU to all of you on here) and while we were tying the horses she asked me why I didn't take her to school. I explained to her about it being Veterans Day and she just looked at me, so I decided to end it that it was a holiday, so she didn't have school. She just looked at me and said "mom what do I holler" and I tried to explain again that she didn't have to holler but that it was a holiday. Once again she said with a bit more anger that she didn't know what to holler, so I just told her to wait for her daddy to get home and they could holler together, he would know what to holler. Must of sounded good to her cause she hasn't said a thing about it since. You just gotta love'em!!!

;-)

That's cute. When I was about that age, I thought Veteran's Day was Veterinarian's Day, since I had heard them both referred to as Vets. My mom said that my dad was a Vet, and I wondered why he wasn't working at the animal hospital with the other Vet.

As I was getting her ready for school this morning, she looked at me and said that we forgot to holler yesterday. I told her we would be sure to do it tonight when she got home. I don't know what I am going to holler but I am sure whatever we come up with will be good for her!!

;-)

farm princess":1pxm8yqj said:
As I was getting her ready for school this morning, she looked at me and said that we forgot to holler yesterday. I told her we would be sure to do it tonight when she got home. I don't know what I am going to holler but I am sure whatever we come up with will be good for her!!

;-)

Call the cows. Hey, yodel with her. Kids are more fun than anything.

Yes, I do agree with you!! I don't know what I would ever do without them even though I do complain when they are chattering constantly. But I know one day I am going to miss that!!

;-)

Latest posts