WR Mr. Red Dawg 5335

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
For all who have asked for it, semen is now available on this Red Angus sire. His dam and grand dam both have 107 MPPA's and all 16 females in his pedigree have an average MPPA of 104.5.

This guy measured the largest REA ever recorded through the Red Angus Association. We didn't buy him for that reason but it is a bonus.

Red_Dawg_5335.jpg

WR Mr. Red Dawg 5335
Reg. # 1046249
BW: 86 lbs
WW: 796 lbs - Ratio:129
YW: 1607 lbs - Ratio: 130
Marb: 3.1% - Ratio: 80
REA: 20.5 - Ratio: 144

BW: 1.7
WW: 47
YW: 96
Milk: 21
TM: 45
Stay: 17
Marb: -.04
REA: .56

I have been trying to upload his dams photo but for some reason it will not do it. Anyone interested in seeing her I can email the photo to you.

how is it that these red cattle that came out of the red gene in black cattle seem to have more in the ass department. are the red folks are just working their ass off to produce a excellent animal

guest25":10usmbvm said:
BRG":10usmbvm said:
For all who have asked for it, semen is now available on this Red Angus sire. His dam and grand dam both have 107 MPPA's and all 16 females in his pedigree have an average MPPA of 104.5.

This guy measured the largest REA ever recorded through the Red Angus Association. We didn't buy him for that reason but it is a bonus.

Red_Dawg_5335.jpg

WR Mr. Red Dawg 5335
Reg. # 1046249
BW: 86 lbs
WW: 796 lbs - Ratio:129
YW: 1607 lbs - Ratio: 130
Marb: 3.1% - Ratio: 80
REA: 20.5 - Ratio: 144

BW: 1.7
WW: 47
YW: 96
Milk: 21
TM: 45
Stay: 17
Marb: -.04
REA: .56

I have been trying to upload his dams photo but for some reason it will not do it. Anyone interested in seeing her I can email the photo to you.

No disrespct but wait till Doc comments on the backline on him.
it wont be doc. it'll be dun

BC,

To get semen, just PM me and I will line it up.

What is the economic disadvantage to me as a result of the topline?

Badlands

ALACOWMAN":2enlml57 said:
how is it that these red cattle that came out of the red gene in black cattle seem to have more in the ass department. are the red folks are just working their ass off to produce a excellent animal

They got more everything. Just got a new semen catalog today and was noticing the genuine lack of muscle in the blacks.

Hat's off to the "RED" folks!

Badlands":q8l37dv6 said:
What is the economic disadvantage to me as a result of the topline?

Badlands

The swayback cattle I've had broke down quicker. Passed on to his daughters, that's less years in your herd.

cfpinz

I dont know guys to me hes what a bull should look like. Hes by far one of the top bulls ive seen on this Board. Look at how long and deep he is and the muscle he is showing. I wouldnt mind having a few like him in my pasture during breeding season.

BC":3odkv59e said:
How do you get semen?

hahahahahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: i aint gonna touch that one....hey do you have any children..... :lol: :lol: ;-)

that was funny i couldnt help myself...sorry kids

This is Red Dawgs dam.

Can I put in an order for 100 just like her? What a cow. Just think what she would look like if she were groomed and set up for a better pic?

My kind of cow. ;-)

Latest posts