WOW

Help Support CattleToday:

On a similar note, are tattoos required to get an EBT card? Seems funny that folks don't have money for groceries, but they have money for several hundred dollars worth of tattoos.

hillbilly beef man":2g8zl4g4 said:
On a similar note, are tattoos required to get an EBT card? Seems funny that folks don't have money for groceries, but they have money for several hundred dollars worth of tattoos.

Don't forget the beer and cigarettes. I've seen plenty of that too!

One time, I did see a couple exhibiting some good thinking. They had a few kids, had an EBT card, and something from WIC. Their shopping cart had a lot of groceries, good sensible stuff too. Lots of dried beans, rice, some fresh produce, a couple of those 10 lb bags of chicken quarters. And they had clipped coupons from the circulars etc. It did my heart good to see that.

The only other time I ever see that kind of thing is with some older/elderly folks.

Workinonit Farm":2n620t6g said:
hillbilly beef man":2n620t6g said:

One time, I did see a couple exhibiting some good thinking. They had a few kids, had an EBT card, and something from WIC. Their shopping cart had a lot of groceries, good sensible stuff too. Lots of dried beans, rice, some fresh produce, a couple of those 10 lb bags of chicken quarters. And they had clipped coupons from the circulars etc. It did my heart good to see that.

The only other time I ever see that kind of thing is with some older/elderly folks.

Yep, but most of the time they are getting in an Excalade on 26's, and parked in the handicapped spot cause it's to far to walk totin' their 400lb lard a$$es.

Workinonit Farm":1ukt8iwh said:

They must have been new to the system. The reason you see them get in escalades is case you get more stamps based on how much your vehicle payments are

Latest posts