Would you use a classified section?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like to see a classified section on CattleToday?

• Yes

Votes: 197 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
I say yes for cattle & equipment. However, because of my location not sure how often I'd buy or sell. But, would definitely be interested to seeing what's out there. Never know, may be worth the drive to see new country and meet new people.
That's one of the best things about traveling. Meeting new people.
One trip last summer caused me to contract a bull for later this year.

I think it would be helpful and I would sure be looking at it. Don't know how much I would buy but don't know what might come up... some members close to me here in Va......

Would you use a classified forum here?

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
Yes, Cattle, Cattle equipment/trailers, pens, chutes, etc. Not general wide open garage sale style with misc junk.

I would use the classifieds. Only problem I see is most people are more in the central area, Texas Oklahoma, etc. I'm in Northern Ca so might not be feasible for me. Would be interested in buying/selling cattle, corral panels, stock trailers, trucks, etc.

I'd prolly buy good bulls and sell some replacement animals. I use craigslist to market cattle lots of riff raff. I don't have social media except using this forum. Craigslist sucks to many scams and weirdos. I have met some great people through Craigslist though. Sold a bull to a guy 6-1/2 hrs away in Michigan last week. I've seen other members on here post animals within 2 hrs drive of me. I know this because they posted the same pictures on the forum.

1) Cattle for sale.. with all the subcategories. 2) Trucks 3) Trailers. 4) Semen and Embryos 5) Hat and feed 6) Livestock transportation 7) Services... Several sub-cats like AI, Hooof trimming, de-horning, cattle catching, pasture /hayfield work...(reconditioning, fertilizing herbicide spraying etc) fence building, barn building, 8) Real estate sub categories land for sale, for lease, and a 'Wanted" wanted to buy, wanted to lease, etc. 9) Equipment and machinery, and a "wanted" section for these as well.

Latest posts