Would you use a classified section?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like to see a classified section on CattleToday?

• Yes

Votes: 197 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority would like to see a classified section. I know I would. If anyone is close by, I'd hope they'd hollar at me about any bottle babies!
🤣

I sure understand distance can be an issue. But there several on here that haul a lot!
@kenny thomas

I could see maybe 2 or 3 sections even.

Cows/bulls

Calves

Equipment

Everything else!

Yes but we are in South Florida so I really doubt of the distance factor would allow us to buy equipment unless local. We are a small producer

Would you use a classified forum here?

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
Any thing pertaining ing to raising cattle from land, equipment, cattle supplies medicine etc etc

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
In all honesty I am not certain if I would advertise but I might buy!

I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority would like to see a classified section. I know I would. If anyone is close by, I'd hope they'd hollar at me about any bottle babies!
🤣

I sure understand distance can be an issue. But there several on here that haul a lot!
@kenny thomas

I could see maybe 2 or 3 sections even.

Cows/bulls

Calves

Equipment

Everything else!
You buy it, I haul it. It can happen anywhere in the US.

I really have done no selling except at suction barn. I would love to explore this more. Never know until you try it.

Would there be a way to edit so something could be marked "sold"? I'd like an edit feature that stays available anyways...

And can't people already use a thread titled "Texas Treasures", or "California for sale"?

Last edited:
Yes, mainly used equipmemt; something "non-perishable".. I'm kind of limited to buying livestock on my terms as far as time and distance, not "if i see a deal halfway across the country"..

I would be in favor if Cattle Today makes a small profit. Charging a couple bucks for a ad keeps the riffraff away and the site needs a way to make income besides ads that you can turn off.

Definitely would be interested in following. People will go to great lengths if they are interested in a product. Remember PT Barnum's philosophy and Kenny will transport!
Picked up a tractor in Hannibal MO and a bush hog in Camp Point IL 2 weeks ago tomorrow. 674 miles to delivery.

I say yes for cattle & equipment. However, because of my location not sure how often I'd buy or sell. But, would definitely be interested to seeing what's out there. Never know, may be worth the drive to see new country and meet new people.

Latest posts