would this be a good reason to learn english ?

Help Support CattleToday:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
chowmein.jpg

VanC":7x2r95g5 said:
:lol: :lol: I know this is sick, but this has got me wondering what Prep H tastes like.

One way to find out...

Alice

VanC":2k16flzy said:
:lol: :lol: I know this is sick, but this has got me wondering what Prep H tastes like.

what is Prep H :?: I realize it is something you don't put in your mouth, but we don't have it here!!!!!

let me know what it is please Van and how it tastes, not that I will ever want to try it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chrisy, If you don't have prep-h your in a WORLD OF HURT! Or itch. I guess speaking English might not help in this situation. :p :p

ron

rkm":37r9u5pn said:
Chrisy, If you don't have prep-h your in a WORLD OF HURT! Or itch. I guess speaking English might not help in this situation. :p :p

ron

I speeks reel goad eglish moi.. ;-)

we do have that sort of thing under a different name. don't think I would like to taste it, and thankfully have never had the need to try it, keep it to yourself if it works. to much information :shock: :lol:

VanC":10z34yk1 said:
The look on his face tells me all I need to know :lol2:

chrisy":1ae1tkcj said:
VanC":1ae1tkcj said:

what is Prep H :?: I realize it is something you don't put in your mouth, but we don't have it here!!!!!

let me know what it is please Van and how it tastes, not that I will ever want to try it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry. I'm not THAT curious. ;-)

VanC":9wsz8rvm said:
chrisy":9wsz8rvm said:
VanC":9wsz8rvm said:

Sorry. I'm not THAT curious. ;-)

spoil sport :p :lol:

When I was little I remember my mother tried to brush her teeth with hair cream. I can remember her spitting violently and throwing down her toothbrush. :shock:

On the first day of school for my little sister, she took forever to get out of the bathroom.When she came out she took me aside and said " if I were you I wouldn't use the toothpaste, it tastes horrible!" I went in and looked, sure enough, she had used my brylcream! :D :D :shock: :lol: :lol: :cboy:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":2gyv1qic said:
I went in and looked, sure enough, she had used my brylcream! :cboy:

Do they still make that stuff? My brothers used to use that gunk. I think they still make "Dippity-Do".

Katherine

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":u3kfutpx said:
On the first day of school for my little sister, she took forever to get out of the bathroom.When she came out she took me aside and said " if I were you I wouldn't use the toothpaste, it tastes horrible!" I went in and looked, sure enough, she had used my brylcream! :D :D :shock: :lol: :lol: :cboy:

brylcream best thing for sunburn, better than any after sun on the Market. this is true....something in the makeup of it soothes the skin and takes out the sting of the burn. 8)

chrisy":1lzupwag said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1lzupwag said:

brylcream best thing for sunburn, better than any after sun on the Market. this is true....something in the makeup of it soothes the skin and takes out the sting of the burn. 8)

Really! I've got to remember that...thank you.

Alice

I haven't seen brylcream, but I bet they still stock it somewhere. Most guys use "styling gel", instead. I did see some Alberto VO5 the other day and hadn't seen that in years. My mom used it all the time. I gather it isn't too good on the toothbrush, though.

Latest posts