worst TV show?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
There is a TV show on Monday nights which I think is possibly the worst show ever on TV, I can't believe they waste good TV time on it-----It is the Bachelor! By far the lamest show ever, I can't believe how lame it is.

GMN

Seems like it is a form of prostitution. Lots of ladies wanting to win the gold digger prize. If the man was poor, they wouldn't partake.

We actually followed the last one (I think that was it) and the guy picked the wrong gal. The one we followed was with the young girls who didn't know what they wanted from life poised against the seasoned (some bitter) women. What a mess. What a mistake the bachelor made.

GMN":3fe7lvx8 said:
There is a TV show on Monday nights which I think is possibly the worst show ever on TV, I can't believe they waste good TV time on it-----It is the Bachelor! By far the lamest show ever, I can't believe how lame it is.

GMN

When I saw the title to the thread, without even reading it, I thought, "The Bachelor" is the worst show on television.

It is pandering, pure and simple. There have been variations of this theme all over television. There are some pretty bad shows on MTV, like "My Supersweet Sixteen". It is about extravagant birthday parties that parents throw their kids, male and female, on the occasion of their 16th birthday.
It makes it look like every kid is getting this sort of party, and of course, a lot of kids would like that kind of party.

I really get mad when I see that kind of waste. :mad:

Seems to me that most of these reality shows require that you be of less than average intelligence to be on it. I guess some of those folks are just wanting to be on tv - really bad!

backhoeboogie":28ky7rff said:
Seems like it is a form of prostitution. Lots of ladies wanting to win the gold digger prize. If the man was poor, they wouldn't partake.

We actually followed the last one (I think that was it) and the guy picked the wrong gal. The one we followed was with the young girls who didn't know what they wanted from life poised against the seasoned (some bitter) women. What a mess. What a mistake the bachelor made.

The Kittens Vs the Cougars. I remember that one. I think it's pretty shameful. I just saw the ads, I don't watch the shows. I do admit to watching "The Biggest Loser", though. I get pretty involved in it.

Lammie":24n7e33j said:
backhoeboogie":24n7e33j said:

The Kittens Vs the Cougars. I remember that one. I think it's pretty shameful. I just saw the ads, I don't watch the shows. I do admit to watching "The Biggest Loser", though. I get pretty involved in it.

I can't remember the name of my favorite cougar, but he passed on her. She was wash and wear - genuine. Every one of the kittens needed about 10 years to mature. None had been raised on the farm, they'd have already matured :lol: Those kittens all wanted to be high maintenance - probably why they applied.

Kid Nation has my vote--On that chicken they killed-One chicken for 40 kids will make very thin soup..What did the other 48 eat??

Only thing I watch anymore is 24 and some sports. Most everything else is pretty trashy, IMO. I'm sure there are a few decent shows that I'm missing, but I guess I'll live.

Outrigger2":9i27c7da said:
"look like a high school cheerleader" and anything on Mtv
:lol: This came on the other night and I remarked to my wife "these don't look like high school cheerleaders. What the hey." She replied "yeah you big idiot, that's what they'll look like after the show." "Right, ok, good night", says I.

There are so many bad ones I don't think I could list them all. My all time un-favorite is Seinfeld. My Mom and sisters loved watching it. Could never figure out what was funny about it.

I luv herfrds":21ebocow said:
There are so many bad ones I don't think I could list them all. My all time un-favorite is Seinfeld. My Mom and sisters loved watching it. Could never figure out what was funny about it.

At last, a kindred spirit.
I don;t really see any humor in the cable guy or the drunk either

ga. prime":3smd0ip2 said:
Outrigger2":3smd0ip2 said:
"look like a high school cheerleader" and anything on Mtv
:lol: This came on the other night and I remarked to my wife "these don't look like high school cheerleaders. What the hey." She replied "yeah you big idiot, that's what they'll look like after the show." "Right, ok, good night", says I.

exactly what i said :D :D

I do have a couple of good shows that I try to watch.

NCIS and The UNIT are back to back on CBS on Tuesdays.

Both good shows.

Used to like Jericho but can not find it anymore since they changed the time slot.

Do not... will not.... can not.... watch any of that so called reality stuff. I find nothing remotely real about any of it.

I liked Seinfeld. :( It did get old after a while. But I loved Kramer and George.

Latest posts