worst TV show?

Help Support CattleToday:

cowwrangler":2ac56dr9 said:
that Caveman show needs to go :?: :?:

I watched it once. Hollywood portrays those cavemen as if they squat to squirt (is it legal to say it that way?). I couldn't stand it.

backhoeboogie":i7pw9uy6 said:
cowwrangler":i7pw9uy6 said:
that Caveman show needs to go :?: :?:

I watched it once. Hollywood portrays those cavemen as if they squat to squirt (is it legal to say it that way?). I couldn't stand it.

I know they hyped this show up so bad, I never watche dit, it looked bad just from the previews. Hard to believe its still on.

GMN

I didn't ever watch it either. Since I got cable I don't watch much network television. Old movies, mostly. Love ICF and TCM.

I know the absolute worst show in television? The local TV news. Any local TV news. 5 minutes of actual news, little sports and weather, and 95% happy talk and commercials. I don't know why anyone bothers. Since the local NBC affiliate starting giving weather every 5 minutes in the mornings I tune in then, get the weather for the day and then turn the radio back on. I listen to a radio station with no commercials.

If I want to know the news, I will tune in or log on to CNN. I read the local paper to find out what's happening around here. My husband likes the news, but he's only home 3 days a week, so the rest of the time I can choose.

News is depressing anyway...

Lammie":wfc73l3r said:

Only when the markets are down. My 401K needs to stay up there. Us'ns can't count on SSI.

Watched your fat folks show last night. Biggest Loser? Is that the name? They went green :shock: What is with that witch trainer who takes it all personal? I'd like to see her spend the day on the end of a set of post hole diggers. Can't they hoe a garden or something constructive? They went "green" but spend all that energy on worthless things like treadmills and such. Haul some hay, pull some weeds, dig some post holes or something. Our grandparents never looked like that.

backhoeboogie":2hkb2i13 said:
. . . Can't they hoe a garden or something constructive? They went "green" but spend all that energy on worthless things like treadmills and such. Haul some hay, pull some weeds, dig some post holes or something. Our grandparents never looked like that.

What a novel idea. Having them do ACTUAL work. They can come over and cut down some of these infernal thorn trees, best time is in August. They could drop some pounds AND be productive.

Lammie":3juh8vrc said:
I know the absolute worst show in television? The local TV news. Any local TV news. 5 minutes of actual news, little sports and weather, and 95% happy talk and commercials. I don't know why anyone bothers. Since the local NBC affiliate starting giving weather every 5 minutes in the mornings I tune in then, get the weather for the day and then turn the radio back on. I listen to a radio station with no commercials.

If I want to know the news, I will tune in or log on to CNN. I read the local paper to find out what's happening around here. My husband likes the news, but he's only home 3 days a week, so the rest of the time I can choose.

I agree. I seldom watch TV news anymore, local or otherwise. Newspaper or radio for me.

I've read the Caveman show is lousy...but those Caveman commercials crack me up! :lol:

I don't watch much TV, but Van does...so when a Caveman commercial comes on, I run in the room to watch it... :lol:

Alice

Mostly trash on T.V. but I do like to watch Dirty Jobs, History Channel, How Its Made and some nature shows as long as they don't get too lovey dovey with the wildlife.

CUZ":3orrau8j said:
backhoeboogie":3orrau8j said:
. . . Can't they hoe a garden or something constructive? They went "green" but spend all that energy on worthless things like treadmills and such. Haul some hay, pull some weeds, dig some post holes or something. Our grandparents never looked like that.

What a novel idea. Having them do ACTUAL work. They can come over and cut down some of these infernal thorn trees, best time is in August. They could drop some pounds AND be productive.

AND pay big bucks to do it! I'll give 'em some personal training and make 'em sweat!

I like to watch, "How It's Made," too Jogeephus.

Then I like to watch shows like "Cold Cases," or anything where they search for mean hardened criminals. That way I can see where these people messed up and got caught. I don't want to repeat the same mistake later.

And I don't want to leave out, "Law and Order," last, but not least, "Dog," the Bounty Hunter, with the, all white outift and the roach clips attatched to the side of his hair.

They talk about what they will do when they catch these dangerous people, hiding from the law. Next ...... the group prayer, much like the Waltons, holding hands and asking to be kept safe and that Beth doesn't split her pants.

Now comes the cussing, using every word like MF, GD, CS and SOB.

The ride to the jail starts out talking really ugly to the suspect, putting a cigarette in the mouth, lighting it, then they all confess their past and talk about how they have been there, and done that. Dog saves them before they get out, and they hug when they get to the jail and say, "God bless you brother," and talk about how they will help them get back out of jail.

A show that haves it all. Glamour, danger, and action.
Chuckie

Chuck is good. Nobody has mentioned the Cattle Show. Most of the time pretty informative.

Dancing with Idiot's I can't stand to be in the same room when it's on. My wife likes some sitcoms, I can hear them while I am on the computer and it sounds like it should be an X-rated show.

I like Chuck too and Pushing Daisies but that's on church night so I usually miss it. I now watch Las Vegas because Tom Selleck is on the show now. He's dreamy for an old guy :heart: . I started watching Magnum PI when I was in 6th grade and fell in love then. :heart:
We have CSTV and they have a lot of volleyball which my hubby and I love.
I like reality TV for the most part but some are just ridiculous. We watch Survivor, haven't missed too many episodes over the years.
I like CSI type shows but don't watch them b/c my hubby doesn't and I don't want the kids to see them either.

GMN":8v53k7sc said:
There is a TV show on Monday nights which I think is possibly the worst show ever on TV, I can't believe they waste good TV time on it-----It is the Bachelor! By far the lamest show ever, I can't believe how lame it is.

GMN

There are so many bad ones, I can't pick just one. We tried to watch "My Name is Earl" a few times. Depressing.

The "Caveman" show is still on only because of the writer's strike, I read. The networks will use anything they've got in the can to keep the air full until the strike is over. So I'll bet we're in for some more bad shows. Thank goodness for football season and Netflix.

Hippie Rancher":14j23sw3 said:
CUZ":14j23sw3 said:
backhoeboogie":14j23sw3 said:

AND pay big bucks to do it! I'll give 'em some personal training and make 'em sweat!

I never really thought about it. They sent this guy home last week who was supposed to be a farmer, rancher, something like that... He had a pretty wife to go home to. She could barely reach around him.

iowahawkeyes":3ouzmalq said:
I like Chuck too and Pushing Daisies but that's on church night so I usually miss it. I now watch Las Vegas because Tom Selleck is on the show now. He's dreamy for an old guy :heart: . I started watching Magnum PI when I was in 6th grade and fell in love then. :heart:

My wife's interest in the show Vegas sure has perked up since Mr. Mustache came on the show! :(

tuck":3ez7b49x said:
Dancing with Idiot's I can't stand to be in the same room when it's on. My wife likes some sitcoms, I can hear them while I am on the computer and it sounds like it should be an X-rated show.

Would that be "Desperate House Whores" OR "Gays Anatomy"

oh come on people, do you want cheese with that whine?
dont everyone love to hear bout britney, rosie, and all those move stars who love living in USA. do we all miss roseanne. lol

Tom Sellick is the only man who looks better with a 'stash than without it!

Latest posts