worried,need good thoughts

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
As some of you know I've fought off cancer 3 times.
I think it's creeping back. :hide:
I've been having some symptoms,and am going in Monday for a CT scan.
Yes,I'm borrowing trouble.. I know I shouldn't worry until there's something to worry about.. BUT I'm somewhat gunshy.. and human,so I worry.. I'd appreciate a good thought or two Monday-it's gonna be a looong bus ride (never my favorite thing) and a long wait (3 weeks) to see the Dr to "discuss" the findings..

Hang tough Peg.
Take care on the trip and relax. God is by your side.
Hugs your way. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey Peg, You've done it three times, should be able to do it again. You are one tough cookie! Keep your attitude as it has been and no reason you can't do it again. Just keep vigilant, don't let it get too far along and beat it down every time it pokes its head up! It's a nuisance but just keep knocking it down.

All the best - Jim

Been thinking about you today, Peg.

Seems like you could write the book on beating cancer - just keep the same approach you have in the past. If it pops up again, just hit it again!

Jim

I'm praying for you Peg. Remember, you don't know any thing yet. Went thru the same thing with a friend who beat cancer once before. Just two weeks ago she was sure it was back, guess what, she was fine! I am praying for the same for you! You are a very strong individual Peg. May God keep you, and cause his face to shine upon you.

Thanks y'all..
I worry waay too much.. Will let you know as soon as I know anything,but it'll be awhile.. Hurry up and wait. :hide:

Peg, don't 'think' it is creeping back. We all know the power of positive thought.

Get a good book for the bus ride and plan something really interesting for each day of the three weeks. It may just help the waiting a 'little' and hopefully it will be over in no time at all with positive results.

All the best.

I've got an Evanovich to take along,but I can't read on the bus! Waaay too much bumping and pitching and yawing and rides like it has 4 square wheels!! I'd sooner try to read on a bucking horse!
I've calmed down a bit -- not so many morbid thoughts now.. I did it before and ,if needed,can do it again..don't wanna,can..

I hope it is nothing. We are all pulling for you here. I have a friend at work who is going through her third round of chemo today for her third recurrence of cancer in six years. I feel so bad for her I don't know what to say.

In my prayers too hun. Take care of yourself, and try not to worry too much over the next few weeks, though I know it's easier said than done. Chin up!

Peg you have always been a positive influence here. May peace be with you and carry you through the hard times. You're a fighter peg. Keep it up.

Latest posts