Woo it got cold here today in Texas!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
I got to put my rubber boots on and got some excercise playing plumber today! Broke a 1 inch hot water line shut off valve! Good thing I only went to the Grocer today!

Our stock tanks froze over...it was kinda funny watching the ducks fly in, land, and slip and slide on the ice before they came to a stop.

Alice

Well Alice--the Chinook finally got to us....It warmed most of the state yesterday- but not our Scandahoovian Canuck border area....

Temp this morning at 6AM was 61 degrees warmer than on Thursday morning...From minus 36 to a beautiful plus 25....Oh what a nice change..... :D

Oldtimer":3vf6g8ty said:
Well Alice--the Chinook finally got to us....It warmed most of the state yesterday- but not our Scandahoovian Canuck border area....

Temp this morning at 6AM was 61 degrees warmer than on Thursday morning...From minus 36 to a beautiful plus 25....Oh what a nice change..... :D

Oh GAWD! BRRRRRRRRRR!

My aunt lived most of her life in Deer Lodge and Bozeman...and she loved every second of it. 'Course, she loved coming to visit us in TX on her Christmas break, too.

Alice

Temp got to 35 here today- 70 degree change from Thursday morning :shock: Kids and grandkids are wearing the tires off the 4 wheeler pulling the toboggan- and going back and forth to the sledding hill....Warm enough there was water running off the roofs- so today was play day....

What is this stuff? Been so cold all winter we haven't got to be out much since the snow came...
FunintheSnow1-10-10008.jpg

Leinie ready to take Paityn for a ride...
FunintheSnow1-10-10006.jpg

Kids, dogs, snow, and a nice day make for a play day!
FunintheSnow1-10-10023.jpg

Chezney doesn't look like she puts a lot of trust in Paityn...
FunintheSnow1-10-10019.jpg

Those are fantastic pictures, OT. Thanks for sharing them. :D

Alice

Latest posts