Won the lottery....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
...... no, not me. I don't gamble but assuming I did and I won 6 trillion dollars I think I know what I'd do with it. First, I would buy every house that was foreclosed in 2007 and 2008 AND then I'd pay the rent of every renter in the USA for three years AND then I'd pay for everyone's fuel bill for 3 years AND then I would pay for the bill for the military for every Nato country in the world AND then I'd give every family in the country over $10,000 which would leave me with roughly $1 trillion to pi$$ away on cattle and other things.

Of course if I did gamble and I and lost the six trillion dollars in a game of poker all I'd have to do to earn it back is to save $461,538 each year for every year the universe has been in existance. Not an impossible task I should think.

Oh, if you are wondering about why I'd fund NATO - let's just say I need to borrow them for a little job I have in mind and they can go home when the tar has cooled and the feathers have settled.

Oh, BTW, any of you gamblers out there that happen to win the lottery remember how generous I was going to be to you if I gambled and won, which I don't, so I won't, but you could, cause you do, and I wouldn't mind, not in the least. :mrgreen:

Sir Loin":m2r37gyo said:
And what political office are you running for?
SL

None. I am of the opinion that anyone having any aspirations of holding public office should be denied from ever holding such office.

None. I am of the opinion that anyone having any aspirations of holding public office should be denied from ever holding such office.
Now on that we agree!
Politicians: They all sound like sh-- salesman with a mouthful of samples.
SL

I agree. But I didn't mean for this thread to be political. I'm only stating what I'd do with if I won this amount of money in a lottery and any similarities with anything else is purely coincidence.

You don;t need to gamble. I get notified sevral times a month about some national lottery that I've won. I'm so geneerous I just let them pass it to the next person in line

i WOULD JUST BUY THE DEMOCRATIC POLITICAL MACHINE.....
RETIRE OBAMA AND BECOME A BENEVOLENT BENEFACTOR TO THOSE IN THIS COUNTRY..
KICK THE UN OUT OF AMERICA AND LET THEM SAVE THE WORLD ON SOMEONE ELSES NICKLE...
ELIMINATE ALL ROUTINE FOREIGN AID AND INTERNATIONAL MEDDLING....
RETURN TO THE CONSTITUTION.....
DISBAN CONGRESS AND ....
BAN POLITCAL PARTIES ....
HAVE FREE AND OPEN ELECTIONS IN EVERY STATE FOR A NEW CONGRESS....
SUGGEST THAT STATES CREATE TERM LIMITS FOR THEIR CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS.
LIMIT CONGRSSIONAL SESSIONS TO SPECIFIC TERMS....
MAKE ENGLISH THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE....
LIMIT ALL TAXES TO TEN PERCENT OF INCOME...ALL INCOME AND NOT JUST THE TOP EARNERS......IF TEN PERCENT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR JESUS IT OUGHT TO BE ENOUGH FOR UNCLE SAM.....
REWARD ENTREPRENURAIL SPIRIT RATHER THAN STIFLE IT.....
PHASE OUT WELFARE AS A FEDERAL PROGRAM....
ELIMINATE SEVERAL CABINET DEPARTMENTS AMONG THEM ENERGY AND EDUCATION WHICH BOTH ONLY CLOUD THE ISSUE AND PREVENT FURTHERANCE OF THEIR SUBJECT.....
RETURN NEARLY EVERY FEDEERAL PROGAM TO THE STATES OTHER THAN THOSE ENUMERATED IN THE CONSTITUTION....PRIMARILY DEFENSE AS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEDERAL POWER....
CALL A TRUCE IN THE WAR ON POVERTY....
OPEN RELATIONS WITH CUBA.....THEY STILL MAKE THE BEST CIGARS IN THE WORLD....
CURTAIL THE POWER OF THE EPA.....

dun":3um228kr said:
You don;t need to gamble. I get notified sevral times a month about some national lottery that I've won. I'm so geneerous I just let them pass it to the next person in line

That's fine dun, just send pics of the feathers. We need pics! Get some pretty feathers too. We wouldn't want those NATO folks to look plain. Bright greens and pinks etc.

:clap: :clap: All hail Jogeephus :clap: :clap:
:cowboy:

:clap: :clap: All hail PDFANGUS :clap: :clap:

HDRider":192ak6i1 said:
:clap: :clap: All hail Jogeephus :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: All hail PDFANGUS :clap: :clap:
Keep me in mind for Sec of Defense. I'll push the right buttons.

(note that I said sec of defense not da fence---I already got that job and don't much like it anymore.

I won a chance to buy a food truck.

cada1c54-1f00-458f-bd96-1f0552a67dc2.jpg

Latest posts