Women and guns

Help Support CattleToday:

Congratulations!

It's a little off subject, but the title to your post reminded me of something I read yesterday.
"You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. For instance, if they are holding a gun, she's probably angry!"

Clodhopper":ilvb7uu7 said:
Congratulations!

It's a little off subject, but the title to your post reminded me of something I read yesterday.
"You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. For instance, if they are holding a gun, she's probably angry!"
LOL....and if she's a good shot you're in trouble.
We're going out Sunday to shoot with her at Wilson's place. I wont shoot, she didnt get her skills from me. Turns out our son is a really good shot too. I was with them when they sighted in their deer rifles at our gun range. Son set up a metal target, a small one, at like 200 yards, maybe more...But without bracing him self, he unloaded his rifle and hit the target every time with no magnifying sight..
My husband bought me a rifle. With my bad eye sight he bought a sight that has a red dot in it. Its really weird how it works, but i can hit a target with it. Its not a laser pointer kind, the red dot is in the sight.....

Latest posts