Winter?

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":3e6j81v2 said:
What happened to winter? Mid 70s last few days, and for the next few days. Not complaining but sure don't feel like winter.
Freezing rain, sleet and snow this last weekend. 5 degrees this morning everything is now solid ice. At this point five newborns in the basement getting thawed out at various times. Thought my record was finally broken until last night at about 7:00 I was holding a new heifer heading back to the house on the 4 wheeler and she pee'd on me.

red angus 2010":oc7226fr said:
wacocowboy":oc7226fr said:
What happened to winter? Mid 70s last few days, and for the next few days. Not complaining but sure don't feel like winter.
Freezing rain, sleet and snow this last weekend. 5 degrees this morning everything is now solid ice. At this point five newborns in the basement getting thawed out at various times. Thought my record was finally broken until last night at about 7:00 I was holding a new heifer heading back to the house on the 4 wheeler and she pee'd on me.

I know that feeling had several bull calves I was carrying on my 4 wheeler pee on me.

Woke up to 10 in of fresh snow this morning and -12 F. Don't know about you but that is pretty wintery around here and we are supposed to get two more storms this week.

3waycross":et1sqil1 said:
Woke up to 10 in of fresh snow this morning and -12 F. Don't know about you but that is pretty wintery around here and we are supposed to get two more storms this week.
I read north central and the front range had a big storm move thru. They reported the I-70 resorts had been having a lean year snowfall wise is that true?

red angus 2010":br2ed518 said:
3waycross":br2ed518 said:
I read north central and the front range had a big storm move thru. They reported the I-70 resorts had been having a lean year snowfall wise is that true?

Not sure about the I-70 corridor but we are down some from last year. Still a decent snow year though. We're almost 100 miles south of I-70

Latest posts