Winner - 'Portrait- Dog'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
After one hang of a battle to vote a winner, Chocolate Cow2 takes the honors. Congrats on your pic, it's beautiful... :clap: :tiphat:

Chocolate Cows2
066.jpg

Named'em Tamed'em
0207191008a.jpg

Nesikep
20170819-090911crop2-filtered.jpg

Fire Sweep Ranch
2ibgj0g.jpg

Sim, ang, king
46224734325-b8c7b10c52-z.jpg

JMJ Farms
B127-DDEC-AB7-C-4154-B6-C4-3-FDAC819101-E.jpg

M5
Blue.jpg

Caustic Burno
F703-E55-D-4289-4-F9-B-9-FAB-607699-E97661.jpg

Ohiosteve
newcam4037-edit-1550341373648-zpsw2jbekz6.jpg

ga.prime
P1000044.jpg

Congrats to all entrants...you did well. Please tell us more about your dogs :D

Congrats to CC2! That's a fine looking bunch of pups.

Congrats too, to CT in general. 49 voters!
That's the highest number of votes in more than 2 years.

Dashes picture took my vote. I really enjoyed that picture. That pup is focused!
Congrats to CC2.

Thanks everyone. We are all winners to have these wonderful animals in our lives. Claire is enjoying the ride, isn't she? :heart:

Story behind mine... That's NOT MY DOG.. that's my front porch though.
Come home from town one night, there's a cold nose in my hand as I get out of my truck.. I know it's the neighbors dog.. I go to bed thinking it'll go home.. Nope, in the morning, there it is on our front porch as if it had been there it's whole life!

Pete & Pearl are the parents of the litter. There was one more puppy but it jumped off the back of the Gator. That's what the pup is looking at. Pearl took great care of her puppies till they were a month old and then she was over it. I scrambled eggs and mixed in some puppy dog food for them till they were two months old.

Chocolate Cow2 said:
Thanks everyone. We are all winners to have these wonderful animals in our lives. Claire is enjoying the ride, isn't she? :heart:

Claire was ignoring me 'cause I told her she smelled like processed hay once she thawed out in the truck cab. :lol: It was a stinky 8 hr road trip.

That was a great group of pictures. Named'em Tamed'em we are living parallel lives. We also have a border collie named Claire who loves a good truck ride!

Chocolate Cow2 said:
You hurt her feelings, Named 'em. :p They're amazing dogs. :heart: Love her name!

One mile of fence and Claire found the only gap Thursday night by the road. She thought she needed to chase off some coyotes and got clipped by a car. The lady stopped and so did a man that saw it happen. I was terrified of what I was going to find, but she was fine. Just a broken toenail on a rear foot. :shock:
We had a big talk and walked the border of the fence. Fixed the wire that was downed from our record snow.
Not sure who was the lucky one, her or I. :oops:

Nesikep said:
Story behind mine... That's NOT MY DOG.. that's my front porch though.
Come home from town one night, there's a cold nose in my hand as I get out of my truck.. I know it's the neighbors dog.. I go to bed thinking it'll go home.. Nope, in the morning, there it is on our front porch as if it had been there it's whole life!

He got my vote.

Latest posts