Winner "PINK"

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Congratulations to Randiliana :clap: :tiphat:
10592654_10204822945067038_1498032868037204001_n.jpg

Nice picture; thought that one might take it this time. :)

I threw in the gloves, because they entertained me, blowing in the wind like ghostly arms. Yes I'm cheap as and sometimes I reuse things others might not ... actually I think that season I was running out and it was easier to wash a few and reuse them than it was going to be to order another box. Closed herd, nobody has any diseases.

Thank you all. That is my daughter and her 4H cow Curly.

Probably the best cow in the herd.... and she started out a bottle fed twin....

DD is doing an experiment (not really, just co-incidence). She has 4 head that will calve this year, Curly (twin), Curly's daughter (single but out of twin), Midnight (another bottlefed twin) and Rosetta (single/no twinning that I know of in her genetics) and then the heifer she picked out this year for 4H is also a twin (only one out of 50 calves, lol). So we will see how calving goes for her this year and the next few years.... could be pretty profitable if there are a couple sets of twins... Who wants to bet that its Rosetta that has a set if any of them do????

Nesi, no grey legs, just a bit of mud.

I'll go with the No-twin bet.

I think I voted for Putangitangi's gloved because they made me laugh, though all the pictures were good

Latest posts