Winner - 'Photoshop'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Sooo...can we say 14 people believe in fairies :lol: . Thanks for the votes, it was fun playing around with Photoshop. I showed my younger brother my pic and he asked me where it had been photoshopped...it would seem that only certain people see fairies :lol:

Greybeard, that is a lot of water...how much did you get and how long did it take to subside? Nesi, nice pic as usual ;-)

alisonb
Photoshop2.jpg

Greybeard
photoshop1.jpg

Nesikep
photoshop3.jpg

Congrats Alisonb!! You did a great job!
(I'm colorblind, and at first didn't see the fairy home in the tree trunk)

I was going to do bikini clad water skiers waving in the foreground, but got tired of messing with it after I finally got USS Missouri scaled down and in place.

alisonb said:
Sooo...can we say 14 people believe in fairies :lol: . Thanks for the votes, it was fun playing around with Photoshop. I showed my younger brother my pic and he asked me where it had been photoshopped...it would seem that only certain people see fairies. I thought they were buzzards with nice butts..... :cboy:

greybeard":37428ouu said:
I was going to do bikini clad water skiers waving in the foreground, but got tired of messing with it after I finally got USS Missouri scaled down and in place.

That would have been pretty funny!

Latest posts