• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winner - 'Breakfast'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
The :clap: :clap: go to M-5. Congrats, great looking breakfast :tiphat:

M-5

ga.prime

greybeard

alisonb

JMJ Farms

Reaction score
Way to go Dash. Looks mighty fulfilling. :tiphat:
Went down to GaPrimes place yesterday morning. Not only did he not have anything resembling the above dish prepared and waiting for me, I couldn’t even find him :bang: :lol2:

kucala5

Reaction score
Congrats M-5! If I had any photo skills mine would have been a calf with what we call milk mouth.

TCRanch

Reaction score
Gotta be honest, Dash. It wasn't the food! But the Big Daddy coffee mug won me over :)

ga.prime

Reaction score
JMJ Farms":2lv2n233 said:
Went down to GaPrimes place yesterday morning. Not only did he not have anything resembling the above dish prepared and waiting for me, I couldn’t even find him :bang: :lol2:
Dang, sorry we missed. I could have hooked you up with some grits, country cured ham, and red eye gravy.

JMJ Farms

Reaction score
ga.prime":2o21n4au said:
JMJ Farms":2o21n4au said:
Dang, sorry we missed. I could have hooked you up with some grits, country cured ham, and red eye gravy.

I’ll be back soon :tiphat:

greybeard

Reaction score
TCRanch":19i0794h said:
Gotta be honest, Dash. It wasn't the food! But the Big Daddy coffee mug won me over :)
Don Garlits fan?

Or from Cat on a Hot Tin roof?

TCRanch

Reaction score
greybeard":o93f307e said:
TCRanch":o93f307e said:
Don Garlits fan?

Actually, one of my friends refers to her husband as Big Daddy, which always makes me laugh because he's kind of a squirrely dude. I'm assuming she has a reason :hide:

aventun

Reaction score
That omelet looks delectable! Thanks for sharing these breakfast photos, it makes me crave for coffee and eggs.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Gotta give it to you Dash. You outdid yourself on that breakfast. Bet it tasted just as good as it looks. ;-)

FarmerShell

Reaction score
greybeard said:
TCRanch said:
Don Garlits fan?

Hey I was browsing some old photo contest pictures. Do you have the entire set of them plates? My mom has them she going to be mad you have her plate. 😉🤣 Funny how a plate can be a good memory. ❤