brekkie3.jpg

ga.prime
brekkie1.jpg

greybeard
brekkie2.jpg

alisonb
DSC03485.jpg

Way to go Dash. Looks mighty fulfilling. :tiphat:
Went down to GaPrimes place yesterday morning. Not only did he not have anything resembling the above dish prepared and waiting for me, I couldn't even find him :bang: :lol2:

Congrats M-5! If I had any photo skills mine would have been a calf with what we call milk mouth.

JMJ Farms":2lv2n233 said:
Went down to GaPrimes place yesterday morning. Not only did he not have anything resembling the above dish prepared and waiting for me, I couldn't even find him :bang: :lol2:
Dang, sorry we missed. I could have hooked you up with some grits, country cured ham, and red eye gravy.

ga.prime":2o21n4au said:
JMJ Farms":2o21n4au said:
Dang, sorry we missed. I could have hooked you up with some grits, country cured ham, and red eye gravy.

I'll be back soon :tiphat:

greybeard":o93f307e said:
TCRanch":o93f307e said:
Gotta be honest, Dash. It wasn't the food! But the Big Daddy coffee mug won me over :)
Don Garlits fan?
BIGsChallenger-vi.jpg

Or from Cat on a Hot Tin roof?
Actually, one of my friends refers to her husband as Big Daddy, which always makes me laugh because he's kind of a squirrely dude. I'm assuming she has a reason :hide:

That omelet looks delectable! Thanks for sharing these breakfast photos, it makes me crave for coffee and eggs.

greybeard said:
TCRanch said:
Gotta be honest, Dash. It wasn't the food! But the Big Daddy coffee mug won me over :)
Don Garlits fan?
BIGsChallenger-vi.jpg

Or from Cat on a Hot Tin roof?

Hey I was browsing some old photo contest pictures. Do you have the entire set of them plates? My mom has them she going to be mad you have her plate. 😉🤣 Funny how a plate can be a good memory. ❤