Wind, wind, wind

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
God I am sick of the wind. It has been windy here for over a week, and I am not talking about a nice little breeze. And, today is supposed to be the WINDY day for the week. Yippeee!! We were supposed to get rain, but instead we got wind. The kind that blows stuff away. I am sure that when it is done, there will be stuff missing, that we haven't realized yet. So much for that inch of rain we had 2 weeks ago. I am sure it has blown away too.....

stay safe an hope the high winds dont do to much damage.high winds are bad news esp when they blow like yours has for a week.

Well, as bad as our winds are, they are nothing compared to what is going on down there. At least ours are not Tornadoes, and no one is likely to be killed or even injured by them. My heart goes out to anyone suffering through the tornadoes!!

I had to complain, but then watching the news, realized, we don't have it all that bad!!!

randiliana":12mh463g said:
God I am sick of the wind. It has been windy here for over a week, and I am not talking about a nice little breeze. And, today is supposed to be the WINDY day for the week. Yippeee!! We were supposed to get rain, but instead we got wind. The kind that blows stuff away. I am sure that when it is done, there will be stuff missing, that we haven't realized yet. So much for that inch of rain we had 2 weeks ago. I am sure it has blown away too.....

It can always get worse - we've had 30-50 mph winds for at least the last 3 months. :roll: