Winchester x2 or x3

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Does anyone have a winchester x2 or x3 ? I held one at the gun store and like the feel of those guns. I just wondered if anyone on here had one and what experience they had with one?

kenny thomas":7l3vh25z said:
At the price they want for them Im afraid to touch one.

Since browning makes them I figured they may be a good buy. I have a browning gold hunter 3" 30 barrel which I love how it shoots but I really like that Winchester feel.

I have an x2 3" and an x3 3.5", they will both cycle shells just as fast as you can pull the trigger...as will any decent autoloader. The x2 has a raised area on top of the gun when you look down the barrel, where the x3 is more like looking right down the barrel. The x3 seems to come up to my shoulder better, but then I can shoot well with either. They both have 26" barrels and I will never sell either one of them. Both are great guns so it really comes down to your personal preference and budget as you can get an x2 cheaper.

Mclain":3k7x355y said:
I have an x2 3" and an x3 3.5", they will both cycle shells just as fast as you can pull the trigger...as will any decent autoloader. The x2 has a raised area on top of the gun when you look down the barrel, where the x3 is more like looking right down the barrel. The x3 seems to come up to my shoulder better, but then I can shoot well with either. They both have 26" barrels and I will never sell either one of them. Both are great guns so it really comes down to your personal preference and budget as you can get an x2 cheaper.

Thanks I just want a new gun I mostly use my browning gold hunter 3" with 30" barrel. I also have a couple old Remington 1100 magnums 3" with 30" barrels that I use to use a lot before the browning. They all shoot well I have heard good things on the x2 and x3 so want to try one out.

Latest posts