Wife goes vegan and then buys husband's whole herd

Help Support CattleToday:

Even though she "bought" the herd they are still married so she has access to the money and he still owns part of the herd but now they will need to raise donations to maintain expand the herd

It would be interesting to see how much of the donation money goes to the animals and how much to "administrative costs". This might be more lucrative than selling grass-fed, organic, humanely-raised, gluten-free, sustainable, antibiotic-free beef. Its been my observation that people get real generous when they buy feelings.

Jogeephus":35p7529a said:
It would be interesting to see how much of the donation money goes to the animals and how much to "administrative costs". This might be more lucrative than selling grass-fed, organic, humanely-raised, gluten-free, sustainable, antibiotic-free beef. Its been my observation that people get real generous when they buy feelings.
I was thinking their probably making more money now then they ever did before probably a financially smart move though i don`t like it but to each his own i guess

What's her's is her's and what's his is her's?
That sneakin around with the blog and raising $$ to 'buy his herd' before she made the offer to him, would have been the deal breaker for me.
My wife and I have a partnership--no secrets and if she had pulled that kind of thing with me, it would be her that grew wheels and all her stuff would have went on "the long red trailer".

greybeard":a7aq62bj said:
all her stuff would have went on "the long red trailer".
I was thinking more along the lines of a "big green dumpster"

buzzy":1ddti44w said:
Even though she "bought" the herd they are still married so she has access to the money and he still owns part of the herd but now they will need to raise donations to maintain expand the herd
Yep and Texas is a community property state so he still owns half of everything as does she. But I guess they could fight over it if they ever split and let the lawyer get it ALL.

greybeard":10wb1ekk said:
What's her's is her's and what's his is her's?
That sneakin around with the blog and raising $$ to 'buy his herd' before she made the offer to him, would have been the deal breaker for me.
My wife and I have a partnership--no secrets and if she had pulled that kind of thing with me, it would be her that grew wheels and all her stuff would have went on "the long red trailer".

I agree. Hiding money from a spouse is a big deal, at least for me.

Latest posts