Why take responsibility for your actions?

Help Support CattleToday:

This is in no way intended to be a racist post, instead more of our society in general. I don't notice much difference in people of any race in this regard. There are those who strive to live a good life and those who try to get away from taking responsibility for their own actions.

YES! Just because you did it DOES mean that you're guilty! You might get away with it if nobody can prove it but you're still GUILTY! :bang:

Clearly in some people's minds we are nothing but victims of a grand conspiracy whether it be race, environment, family, religion or whatever lame excuse you can come up with. I find it ironic that conservative minded people believe in freedom and responsibility whereas the libtards believe in no freedom and little to no responsibility. For some reason, Galatians 6:7 comes to mind.

Society now days is all about not taking responsibility. Get preg just go have an abortion instead of being on birth control or using condoms. Bought more house than you can afford and now you can't pay for your house let the government help you. Make bad loans and deals let the government bail you out. People just don't want to be responsible for their actions.

cow pollinater":3yi88tf7 said:
YES! Just because you did it DOES mean that you're guilty! You might get away with it if nobody can prove it but you're still GUILTY! :bang:

Truth. :nod:

I think about people's inability to own their actions a lot. When was the last time you heard somebody say, "Yea I screwed up". Everybody always has an excuse. The younger you are, the bigger the excuse.

wacocowboy":31xooc16 said:
Society now days is all about not taking responsibility. Get preg just go have an abortion instead of being on birth control or using condoms. Bought more house than you can afford and now you can't pay for your house let the government help you. Make bad loans and deals let the government bail you out. People just don't want to be responsible for their actions.

I would agree!
We've long known "innocent until proven guilty" in the legal system but, to me, that billboard isn't implying protection for those unjustly accused but rather protection for criminal activity.

We see similarities in everyday life whether it be kids getting in trouble at school, employer/employee issues, marital relationships etc - - - deny, deny, deny with the strategy of placing the burden of proof on the accuser, which is a lot easier than taking responsibility.

Bigfoot":2aoi6uqx said:
I think about people's inability to own their actions a lot. When was the last time you heard somebody say, "Yea I screwed up". Everybody always has an excuse. The younger you are, the bigger the excuse.

When was the last time you heard a politician admit that what they do is responsible for all the country's ills? Or any multinational corporation?

TexasBred":3bakuads said:
tater74":3bakuads said:
Some people never cease to amaze me.
What are your thoughts?

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's "Gimpyrancher" on that billboard. :mrgreen:

I appreciate the help you provided here. It pains me to pay the cost of my billboard to get my message out. Then again, I learned it from the multinational corporations and our politicians. Seem only fair to plagiarize it. :pop:

Latest posts