Why do Cattle Love my Tractor?

Help Support CattleToday:

Got the dipstick for the transmission fluid out/off the duetz tractor. Got a new one ordered. D#@%N PIA..... Can't drive up to the one barn as the cows will be all over the truck trying to see what they can find in the back of the ranger pu.

They've stolen the keys out of my cart (the keys have a hard plastic tag attached that flaps around in the wind) and dropped them like 30 yds away. I was out there for quite awhile looking.

I just discovered last night they've been taking the grease caps off my wire nuts attached to my sprinkler valves and pulled some of the wires loose.

lol...that one is easy.....

Food

And

A big scratching post.....sheep are the same....well, mine are.....

Cars, quads, tractors, trailers all are for same purpose according to my cattle and sheep....

It does not help when in close proximity and you do or have fed them....but is still an interesting big scratching post

Bright Raven said:
Yes. They associate it with its use as an instrument of feed delivery. Plus. Cows are curious. If curiosity killed the cat, curiosity makes cows a nuisance sometimes.

Yep, some of them much more so than others

I have a bunch of shorted out and half eaten wiring in front of tractor when I had to leave it in paddock holding up some fence

really should not have left side covers off.

Latest posts