Who Ordered This?

Help Support CattleToday:

Saw on the news last night that you might be getting some winter weather -- while the South and parts of the Midwest would be in the 90s. Glad my cattle hauler got out of MT last week!

Snow now would do trillions $ damage, otherwise I'd beg you "send it on down". Hottest ever Indy 500. Allergens are intense now in grassy areas. It's getting dry.

No snow yet- but we have had 2 days of beautiful steady light rain.. :D At 2PM today we were up to 1.5 inches- and they were predicting we could get showers thru tomorrow... I think the temp is forecast to be its lowest tonite (35) so we could get some snow too...

This sure has some upset bar-b-cue and camping/fishing folks for their ruined 3 day weekend-- but I'm enjoying every minute of it... :)

Got around 1.25 inches of moisture so far. Suppose to have nasty thunder storms this next week. Was raining off and on all day yesterday too.

Should have seen me dashing into the new house trying to avoid the large slush bombs coming off the eves of the roof. Kept slamming the door and hearing the slush go "sploosh!" as it hit the ground.

Stay safe slick!

John we were at 32 degrees this morning, glad for the snow insulating the crops or we are s.o.l.

Michigan's Upper Penisula is on fire more than 20,000 acres so far. Rain came in late yesterday, hopefully will get it under control soon.

Latest posts