Who’s Still Here?

Help Support CattleToday:

They say all the real action is over on Ranchers.
Not a member there, but google brought it up a few times and I have read a few topics. In the lower right corner this site has it at least 2 to 1 and some 3 to 1 according to forum statistics. Probably a lot of the same members.
[h3][/h3].

This board sure died off over the years.
I think the peak years were when cattle prices were up there and since not as much interest in the cattle business. A lot of good search info from around 2008-2015 and since a lot of BS. I think most topics have been discussed. As KT says a lot died off and the young generation play with facebook and could care less about a cow.

I think social media may have replaced the service we provide (movement of knowledge and information). After years of not having it, I got Facebook for my ministry. Joined a few cattle groups, but they died away. I still like it better here though. I think the anonymity allows beginners the opportunty to ask the questions they need to.

I think social media may have replaced the service we provide (movement of knowledge and information). After years of not having it, I got Facebook for my ministry. Joined a few cattle groups, but they died away. I still like it better here though. I think the anonymity allows beginners the opportunty to ask the questions they need to.
I feel like with our easily triggered society, it would be enticing to post with some anonymity.

I have not been active for a long time. Stuck my head in the door over the last few days and it has been nice.
Was sad to learn of Dun passing and don't know of any others.
About half the names I recognize the other half are new to me.
Not sure when the format changed but I am still trying to get used to it.

I have not been active for a long time. Stuck my head in the door over the last few days and it has been nice.
Well we're glad to have you back!

Gamecocks or Clemson? That is the important question.
Welcome back!

We still value what you have to say, please post more. I have thought about you often during the holidays.

We still value what you have to say, please post more. I have thought about you often during the holidays.
Thank you. It's nice to know when you have something to contribute. I try to share my successes and failures so others may benefit as I have.
Gotten to read some good ideas on here from varied sources and learned some folks I trust for their opinions.
It's a good forum for both the newbie and to old hand. Just need to keep an open mind and realize people and situations are different. Not unlike picking up ideas at the coop or stockyard.

Latest posts