• Knowledge

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Power

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alisonb

Reaction score
This could be interesting, you don't necessarily have to tell us why + what you voted. Could the results be indicative of the cattle industry or purely an individual thing?

boy you can mix and match those... personally of the 4, power is one i dont want.... you can tell on here i dont have many friends.. so ill go with knowledge ""though knowledge can be power"" id just soon be myself.... right wrong, hated or liked :cowboy:

I went with knowledge too. With the shadbush beginning to bloom and the dogwoods beginning to swell this means crappie season is just around the corner and I'd like to have the knowledge to know where I could go catch a mess of them finicky little creatures.

If you have knowledge who needs those others :) , actually with enough knowledge, the others "may" increase on their own :lol: No wrong answer here...
Jenna

Had to go with knowledge. It seems like the further along I get in knowledge the more I wind up associating with powerful people that wind up as friends and respect has to be earned and that starts with knowledge.

Jogeephus":1q9zatfo said:
I went with knowledge too. With the shadbush beginning to bloom and the dogwoods beginning to swell this means crappie season is just around the corner and I'd like to have the knowledge to know where I could go catch a mess of them finicky little creatures.

Me and you both brother man can not have to much knowledge.
First thing is to know what you don't know. ;-)

I went with knowledge too....I feel I have quite a few friends and am respected by most that really know me. I have no power but suppose there can be several different definitions and uses for it. I've seen what can happen to those that "think" they have power.

I voted power, I have some of the other things, and money was not an option...

ANAZAZI":28gsw4dy said:
I voted power, I have some of the other things, and money was not an option...
Just like a swede, always wanting more power so they can take over the world! :lol2: :mrgreen:

I voted for Knowledge......If I had knowledge I could maybe figure out why money wasn't on the list :mrgreen:

went with knowledge tho I don't know why. Maybe to replace all the crap I used to know how to do--or replace it with something I can actually use now and then.

You need to earn respect by gaining knowledge, being an honest upright citizen, having skills, encouraging + supporting others etc. I voted 'respect' as I do believe it is more difficult to acquire than knowledge. Having knowledge does not necessarily gain you respect, you could be an azz with no people skills. Just my views....I'd actually like a bit more of them all :banana:

alisonb":q03ho2w8 said:
You need to earn respect by gaining knowledge, being an honest upright citizen, having skills, encouraging + supporting others etc. I voted 'respect' as I do believe it is more difficult to acquire than knowledge. Having knowledge does not necessarily gain you respect, you could be an azz with no people skills. Just my views....I'd actually like a bit more of them all :banana:

From what I have heard if you would quit sending them naked picture's. :hide:

Caustic Burno":m8b22hi7 said:
alisonb":m8b22hi7 said:

From what I have heard if you would quit sending them naked picture's. :hide:
So if I did send the pics I would have been 'encouraging and supporting others' thereby gaining respect :p

alisonb":2fit408t said:

This would imply that you care what others think about you and I don't.

Latest posts