Which bull?

Help Support CattleToday:

I am not familiar with any of them. Have heard of Cherry Bomb out of the bunch but that is about it.

From Genetics and looks (most being Heatwave) I would say they are all predominantly Steer bulls. I would lean the most towards Cherry Bomb as the Maternal just because of the Cunia and shorthorn in the genetic mix.

But I would also want to know which are TH and PHA free if I was thinking of heifers to keep.

Never heard of White Chocolate but he has some eye appeal to him!

*Cowgirl*":2unb7qyr said:
What cow are you breeding to? breed? frame? What are you looking for? club calf?

don't even have a cow. just wondering what everyone else thought of these bulls. been thinking 'bout getting a non-longhorn cow, thought i would a.i. her to a clubby bull. just to have something to mess with for fun.... but even that would be a good ways down the road.... plus i like a lil color so i probably wouldnt go with a black

Johnny Walker Red, White Boy, and White Chocolate are the ones I really liked. Especially Johnny Walker Red, there's something about him i really like...very striking bull, catches my eye really easily.

I like Johnny Walker Red the best out of those bulls too. My number two choice would be Cherry Bomb. If you're going to go with a Charolais Cross bull, I would probably go with Alias if your cow has a good front end.

Phil Lautner and company are the masters of making something look really good. You cannot tell from the pictures if these bulls are any good. He buys 20 bulls a year that are all the "next great bull" and maybe 1 or 2 work out. That is the joy and gamble of the club calf world.

Latest posts