Where's My Rocks?

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Ok who stole my rocks?
Those 2 big 5 pound ones I brought home yesterday.
Got them to stick in my left pocket to go down to the barn and in the right pocket to come back.
With the way this wind is howling I sure do need them just to stay upright. :nod: :nod:

When I read the title, I though maybe you were going to give them to the kids to chuck at the bullies. :D I thought "NOW we're gettin' somewhere! :nod: "
I guess you're a better person than I am... I should probably feel bad... I don't, but I probably should. :mrgreen:

One of my biggest reasons for staying in California every time I've had an option to move is that stupid wind that just about everyone else in the west has to deal with. Here we get 20MPH gusts on a stormy day a few times a year and 50MPH gusts are a one day a year event that makes the news. 85% of the year there is barely even a breeze. And that's how I prefer it. :nod:

The wind tore the door off of my chicken coop. One of my waterers was MIA, found it this morning in the coulee.
Son was changing my winter storm windows out for the summer screens and the wind gust hit and blew one in and it broke.
Power kept blinking off and on most of the day.
Everytime we opened the front door son's bedroom door popped open.
Lost the fill door on a wood grainary.

everyone was talking about the wind yesterday. No records were broken, but lots of damage across the state.
Haven't heard any reports of any trailer houses being rolled so it must not have been too bad up on the Front.

I sympathize. We're not quite as severe here, but we work in Eastern Wyoming (Gillette, Casper, Cheyenne)
Some days you're gonna lose the battle no matter how determined you are. :tiphat:

Latest posts