Where's Beefy?

Help Support CattleToday:

Asked Macon about that a week or so ago. Seems he hasn;t logged on since early/mid November

dun

I haven't caught him online at all for quite a while. He hasn't been on messenger for quite sometime either.

I was about to make the same post. I havent talked to him on here or IM in along time. He goes to Florida alot, and was talking about moving to Tallahassee. He also may have got a job somewhere and has not had access to a computer in awhile. Im sure he'll turn up. You never know with him.

Hey Ladies and Gents.
Miss me?
Computer went Kablooey on November 19th. it had some Malicious Spyware on it, so it said. wonder where that came from? I thought it just blew out the modem or whatever, but i dont really know what the problem was. Ive been sitting here since about 5 pm tinkering with it. :compute: :???: its 12:45 now and i havent even got my time set right yet or anything. got on here as soon as i 'fixed' it. You ought to see this enormous autofont. :shock: Man, is it loud! i'll have to fix that in the near future. but i think i'll hit the sack now since my eyes and brain are both fried. Good to be back! more later, beefy.

View posts since last visit?! Screw that, i dont think so. i'm starting over today. lol.

Welcome back Beefy. Ya missed the day time soap opera's we had/have going on here. You would have enjoyed it I'm sure. ;-)

Beefy":rgc8vddm said:
That reminds me--
Did Olivia have her calf while i was gone?

I think she had it before you left, we just weren't informed of it

dun

my red 76 heifer that a lot of people liked had her calf while i was MIA. so did that 47 heifer that Certs couldnt stand. been real busy/crazy around here. planting wheat and rye, thinning pines, having calves, thanksgiving, Christmas prep, etc. will probably plant another 100 acres of rye between now and Christmas too.lots of rain.

Latest posts