Where's Alice?

Help Support CattleToday:

See Alice? All the Ga. boys like you here. Now get off that crazy channel where every post on every subject is marinated in sour politics and come back to where you're loved. :D

I was wondering where she was too . Hope she is ok .Maybe computer trouble .

Larry

larryshoat":1ze3d11a said:

Larry
All's fine with Aunt Alice. she was asking questions at the No-bama debate last night.Rumor has it she flew out with him on Ham bone one.

She wasn't in the hurricane area was she? I heard some people were still having a hard time in these areas.

i sure alice is hiding somewhere.but like yall i havent seen her around in a good while.

There is a song "Alice" "Alice" "Who the F**K is Alice?" Not sure if that is the title, that song cracks me up and whenever I see "Alice" on these boards, I think of it.

Alice - nothing against you...just a little window into my brain :oops:

I hope you are well!

Michele

Crowderfarms":15y1irbj said:
larryshoat":15y1irbj said:

Larry
All's fine with Aunt Alice. she was asking questions at the No-bama debate last night.Rumor has it she flew out with him on Ham bone one.

hmmm...guesss "Watermelon 1" was being serviced. :lol: :lol:

She's been contributing to the liberal IQ over at Rancher's net. Doing a good job too, unfortuneately!

She also has an internet troll following her around. Maybe that troll came off of one of those spaceships.

mitch2":3111edsk said:
There is a song "Alice" "Alice" "Who the F**K is Alice?" Not sure if that is the title, that song cracks me up and whenever I see "Alice" on these boards, I think of it.

Alice - nothing against you...just a little window into my brain :oops:

I hope you are well!

Michele

The original version is "Living next door to Alice" by Smokie

TexasBred":1rex0393 said:
Crowderfarms":1rex0393 said:
larryshoat":1rex0393 said:

Larry

I guess Chitlin 1 was broke down also.

curtis":deq7l3v5 said:
TexasBred":deq7l3v5 said:
Crowderfarms":deq7l3v5 said:

I guess Chitlin 1 was broke down also.

;-) Since Alice is not available I will say this for her... You all will be laughing out of the other side of your mouth when he is flying in Air Force One next year. :wave: :welcome:

Well I for one would gladly welcome you all back if you leave that nasty troll that is "stocking" Alice on the other board,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and all of your cattiness/meanness as well.

The things some of you say over there are just not right... :(

I am glad that Macon does not allow politics on this board,, as a few posters that I admired I have now lost respect for... 8)

So thank you Macon for allowing us to have a somewhat family forum... :tiphat:

She missed her bus, missed her plane
Surely, this can be explained
Lost her car at the mall
Got lost in a bathroom stall
Joined a cult, joined the klan
On the road with pearl jam
Buried with the grateful dead
Came back as a parrot head
Got derailed, got de-iced
Offered as a sacrafice
FBI, CIA, if they've seen her
They aint saying

VanC":16v4mo2f said:
Jogeephus":16v4mo2f said:
What's and internet troll? And while I'm at it, where's MikeyC?

http://www.flayme.com/troll/

Mike, alice and myself have all been spending a lot of time over at ranchers arguing about politics. I'm ready to come back over here if you'll have me. Too depressing over there.

Wow! There's a lot I don't know about the net. This is the only board I've ever really been on. Stumbled on it by accident and found some kindred spirits and some good humor.

VanC":1dz1vw8l said:
Jogeephus":1dz1vw8l said:

Mike, alice and myself have all been spending a lot of time over at ranchers arguing about politics. I'm ready to come back over here if you'll have me. Too depressing over there.

Good to see ya back Van ! I've been over there a little, gets too nasty for my blood, but I reckon everybody's different .

Larry

Jogeephus":2dmj0ylq said:
VanC":2dmj0ylq said:
Jogeephus":2dmj0ylq said:

Wow! There's a lot I don't know about the net. This is the only board I've ever really been on. Stumbled on it by accident and found some kindred spirits and some good humor.

Same here Jo .

Larry

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I allowed myself to get caught up in that mess on the political board at rancher's...

That, and I've been fussing over my grandson who sustained another concussion while playing football. That was wretched...long hours in the emergency room. He's ok now, I guess. He's been out of play for 2 weeks and lost his starting position on the team, and I'm mad as a hornet about that...yet, my dear husband, and my dear son-in-law, tell me it's just part of the game. And really, his health and well being means more than some dumb position. Just like, you good folks mean more to me than that hateful political board.

Love you guys!

Alice :tiphat: :wave:

Latest posts