Where you going to find them..

Help Support CattleToday:

BLL CATTLE

Reaction score
Had an interesting phone call from one of my customers tonight. He lost a grass lease so is selling his replacement heifers in Dickinson North Dakota on thursday at stockman livestock auction. Will be hauling in 100 fancy true f1 baldies, black and red. Will be interesting to see what they bring. 750# heifers and not one being kept back. Best part all will be sired by rancher type hereford bulls, no polled hereford or line ones.... There is a different. If need more information call 406 489 1425....

David also has some red angus cows. Thats where the red f1s come into play. These heifers would be mostly out of Beery bulls but also sired by horned hereford bulls from keith lapp herefords.

BLL CATTLE":2xonlf8a said:
Had an interesting phone call from one of my customers tonight. He lost a grass lease so is selling his replacement heifers in Dickinson North Dakota on thursday at stockman livestock auction. Will be hauling in 100 fancy true f1 baldies, black and red. Will be interesting to see what they bring. 750# heifers and not one being kept back. Best part all will be sired by rancher type hereford bulls, no polled hereford or line ones.... There is a different. If need more information call 406 489 1425....

You shouldn't need to advertise them much in this market!!!

alexfarms":3izm82bt said:
BLL CATTLE":3izm82bt said:

You shouldn't need to advertise them much in this market!!!
not much.... just enough to pull in the top money

Latest posts