Where to sell semen?

Help Support CattleToday:

Tbrake

Reaction score
Looking to part with my abundance of semen as I no longer do any ai work. I have several popular angus and Hereford bulls. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to list it? I have had no luck with local Craigslist adds.

Contact the local semen co reps. Often times they have people looking for some from certain bulls... If you have a local or area tech that only does breeding, let them know. Advertise it on here... shipper tanks cost a bit, but sometimes someone will be willing to pay if there is a bull they want. Contact the breed assoc for whatever you have.... they sometimes will have contacts to get names of people interested.

Looking to part with my abundance of semen as I no longer do any ai work. I have several popular angus and Hereford bulls. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to list it?
What about old fashioned shoe leather?
Drive farm to farm of your former customers with tank and inventory sheet of what you have for sale and if they're not interested, ask if they know anyone who would be interested.

Thanks for the info, I will look into those. I never did any custom ai work. These were all bulls I used.

Would be Interested in what sires you have. If you decide to list them somewhere please let me know where and when.

Latest posts