Where Can I Buy QUALITY Bacon?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":3pvjq9wy said:
I hate bologna. Now and again, I really want a bologna samich, but not very often. I am more of a Spam gal. myself. Spam n eggs. Maybe with some black olives fried up in there.

I guess if you think liver is great, spam fits right in. :p :lol: :lol:

Man, you don't know what's good. Chop up that Spam and brown it a little, stir in the eggs, maybe some onion, black olives, and scramble it up good. Man, that's some good supper when you are in a hurry and/or broke.

We slaughter a hog each year our selves and have the bacons and hams cured at a local butcher who I sell steers to . When we run out we buy from him . I was at Sam's Club and I saw they had 10 lb. boxes of resturaunt Quality bacon . I can't say what it looked like , maybe that would be what you're looking for . We get our hogs from the same guy for years now and they are really lean.

I know what shorty is talking about at Sam's and that is good bacon. If you want some outstanding bacon and you don't care to drop a few nickels - google the word Lobel's. They are a meat specialty shop in New York. On their webpage down the left side is a tab that says specialty meats - click on that and check out the Hickory Smoked bacon that they have - looks outstanding but pricey.

THE BEST bacon i have ever had is sold by Blue and Gold Sausage company. It is $13.00 for like 2.5 pounds.You should try it.

Latest posts