When we were kids

Help Support CattleToday:

After a heavy rain, my brother and I took an inflatable swimming pool down the river behind our house. We rode it several miles down that river. We made it just fine, but the pool didn't.

I would play in my parent's bedroom on the second floor. I would get all of my father's PJ bottoms, tie the legs together to make a rope, secure one end of the rope to the bed, toss it out the window, and climb down. I put everything back the way I found so my parents wouldn't find out. They still don't know. ;-)

I climbed up and over a metal bridge that crossed the canal. Crashed through the roof of an garage and loaded on an old car.....didn't hurt the car, but my hind end was sore for a week.

My mother dressed me up in a white lace dress and white tights to go with her to visit her friend. I got bored, went outside and ran in all directions through a wheat field in the dark. I thought my mom was going to kill me. Needless to say, the white lace dress and white tights went in the trash after that.

My older brother made me mad one time, I threw a dart at him. Got him right in the knee. Yes, I got in trouble. :?

I never broke anything, never thought twice about doing these things. But, I think I'm just now feeling the pain of all the goofy stuff I did when I was younger. :nod:

chrisy,

I saw a bull rider at a rodeo wearing a t-shirt that read "gotta be young and stupid before you can be wise and old." :shock:

As kids, we never think twice about doing something we probably shouldn't. We're carefree, curious, and guided by our imagination That is, until we grow up. :roll: Which at times, I refuse to do. :banana: ;-)

It was loads of fun reading everyone's posts.

Just-a-girl....don't get me wrong I have done my fair share of idiotic things, nearly killing myself on more than one occassion. I was refering to Fla....he knows what I mean ;-) just have to love the old boy really. :help:

chrisy":21hhoi2p said:
well Fla after reading a lot of this thread....it explains it all... :lol2:

Ah, come on Chrisy you know I am just a product of my environment. I mean who knows how much lead based paint I ate as a kid. Who knows what kind if chemicals I was exposed to.

Do you think that will stand up in court as an excuse? :cboy:

flaboy":27tv833d said:
chrisy":27tv833d said:
well Fla after reading a lot of this thread....it explains it all... :lol2:

Ah, come on Chrisy you know I am just a product of my environment. I mean who knows how much lead based paint I ate as a kid. Who knows what kind if chemicals I was exposed to.

Do you think that will stand up in court as an excuse? :cboy:

just flash those baby blues and ya never know :lol:

chrisy":26h8rq1e said:

Ha, see Chrisy I knew you weren't looking at my eyes. My eyes are brown! :lol2:

flaboy":28640hqr said:
chrisy":28640hqr said:

Ha, see Chrisy I knew you weren't looking at my eyes. My eyes are brown! :lol2:

:frowns: ah! just can't tell through those dark glasses, but why just look at the eyes when there is so much more to feast on??? :pretty:

Latest posts