When is the World going to realize

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world doesn't seem to care. We're trying to make peace with the people who pointed nuclear missles at us.

Caustic:

Many understand, many more do not because it does not affect them personally. My biggest concern is the mindset of those in a position of authority who believe
1. we are at fault because of what we have done
2. Secretly are glad we are "getting a taste of our own medicine"

I rarely go places in an urban environment but on the rare occasion I am constantly aware of my surroundings.

I knew a man who was in a European train station in the 80's when a bomb went off (close but not injured) he said it was the loudest thing he ever heard, then so quiet you could hear a pin drop, then the screams began.

There is only one option to deal with a fanatic, removal.

Think back to WWII. What did it take for America to get its head out of the sand.
Hint: Think Pearl Harbor.
Flying those airplanes into those towers apparently was not enough of a wake up call.
Something more severe is called for?? :hide:

On the economic front I wonder how many people realize that the crash of '29 was real?
Step back and look at what is going on today. But the brokers, banks, and government assure us that all is well. So who do you believe? Them or history?

Caustic Burno":38ujb3rb said:
We are in WWIII.
This is going to bite us again until we take on Pattons philosophy of fighting.
Over 400 years ago Nostradamus supposedly predicted the world at war 3 times.
The problem with his "quatrains" has always been they could never be properly understood until after the event occurred.
In retrospect he nailed WW1 and WWII
His 3rd prediction for the world at war was to start with the destruction of the New City in the New World when summer
was nearing it's end at the close of the century and last 30 years.
In the '80s/'90s it was thought to mean a nuclear bomb destroying New York City in August 1999.
Now it is thought by some to mean 911 and that destruction of should have been translated destruction in and at as after the close of the century. If Nostradamus was right then we are not quite yet at the mid point of the world being at war 30 years.

Caustic Burno":3k8ijj3h said:
We are in WWIII.

Go on the offensive and stay on it? That's kinda what Erwin Rommel was trying to do but lacked resources.

Patton had several but in the end they all said about the same thing of grab by nose and kick in the a$$. I won't get this exactly right but no sob ever won a war dying for his country, won it by killing the other poor dumb bast--- .

Patton believed in the scorched policy as well.

I think we lack the courage to do what is right. We also do not have the pride in our country that I saw as a younger man.

The world is a much different place than is was when we carpet bombed Germany. Today, our own congress would have inpeeched FDR over attacking Japan

Many understand, many more do not because it does not affect them personally.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!--WINNER!!! Those little circles people draw around themselves to insulate and isolate themselves from the rest of the world...

shaz":svd3pf6t said:
Caustic Burno":svd3pf6t said:
We are in WWIII.

Go on the offensive and stay on it? That's kinda what Erwin Rommel was trying to do but lacked resources.
Rommel biggest problem was a dumb corporal art student that decided it was a good idea to jump on Russia while fighting on western and southern front. Germany had the weapons generals and scientist. They already had the prototype stealth bomber and we're working on the a bomb to drop on us. Just look at the Horten 229 they were way ahead of us.

Folks on our side don't seem to realize it takes two to stop a war. They still think they can fight or bomb for awhile, pull out and the world will be at peace. Nobody bothers to consult with the other side.

TexasBred":2spartux said:
Folks on our side don't seem to realize it takes two to stop a war. They still think they can fight or bomb for awhile, pull out and the world will be at peace. Nobody bothers to consult with the other side.
Excellent point

TexasBred":3r47l3bo said:
Very good point.
I was always told that it takes two to make a fight.
Took me a long time to finally realize that it takes two to get along in peace.

Caustic Burno":3j1shxzy said:
shaz":3j1shxzy said:
Caustic Burno":3j1shxzy said:
We are in WWIII.

Rommel biggest problem was a dumb corporal art student that decided it was a good idea to jump on Russia while fighting on western and southern front. Germany had the weapons generals and scientist. They already had the prototype stealth bomber and we're working on the a bomb to drop on us. Just look at the Horten 229 they were way ahead of us.

The Corporal also insisted on micro managing the whole thing. If he didn't, we probably would have never taken Omaha Beach.

tater74":14b120be said:
I think we lack the courage to do what is right. We also do not have the pride in our country that I saw as a younger man.

The world is a much different place than is was when we carpet bombed Germany. Today, our own congress would have inpeeched FDR over attacking Japan

Half the people in this country are sitting on their keesters all day eating Cheetos and smoking dope. The other half are busy working to pay for them. It's hard to get the first half to care, and the second half don't have time. On top of that, the hippies running the country think it's our fault and all we have to do is show how much we care and the mean guys will go away.

SJB":cjxkk3tt said:
tater74":cjxkk3tt said:

Half the people in this country are sitting on their keesters all day eating Cheetos and smoking dope. The other half are busy working to pay for them. It's hard to get the first half to care, and the second half don't have time. On top of that, the hippies running the country think it's our fault and all we have to do is show how much we care and the mean guys will go away.

SJB, when I read your post I thought I had typed it. Great job. :tiphat:

We have a Malthusian situation, despite assertations to the contrary on here that over population isn't an issue. Louisiana gives free college tuition, but the state doesn't create enough jobs each year to employ them when they graduate. If you look at the demographics of south Asia and the middle east the problem is apparent.

Nobody has a freakin job.

ISIS pays anywhere from $800-$1500 a month, plus they will give you a work vehicle.

Ideology smideology, if I am starving with no prospects the guys paying $1500 a month are singing my song. That is what our generals keep saying every time I see one on TV.

SJB":3lzd0rmq said:
tater74":3lzd0rmq said:

Yep...

JWBrahman":1fufwcrn said:
We have a Malthusian situation, despite assertations to the contrary on here that over population isn't an issue. Louisiana gives free college tuition, but the state doesn't create enough jobs each year to employ them when they graduate. If you look at the demographics of south Asia and the middle east the problem is apparent.

Nobody has a freakin job.

ISIS pays anywhere from $800-$1500 a month, plus they will give you a work vehicle.

Ideology smideology, if I am starving with no prospects the guys paying $1500 a month are singing my song. That is what our generals keep saying every time I see one on TV.
How do you explain the ones that immigrated and have jobs and keep wanting to destroy their home country. That do not and will not accept assimilation into society.
This is Ideology not live and let live. This goes back to Isaac ans ishmael.
This war has nothing to do with a job or money except to fund the war.
When have you ever seem a peace march it ain't happening.

TexasBred":13o3cniv said:

This is not a conventional war.

About the only way for Europe to fix this is round them up send them back to the colonies.
Purge the continent and stop immigration. The European colonies had a source of cheap labor
so they invited them in. Problem is they invited the devil.
We are not far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts