Whats the neatest thing you've found on your place ?

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":2cdar8vg said:
Today I found something a little odd... I'm sure there's a story behind it but I'm not real sure that I want to know what it is...
I was walking down a row of walnut trees and found a pair of fancy looking, blue, petite lacy panties hanging from a low branch. This is in the middle of forty acres of leased ground at the end of a dead end road.
I used a stick and took them down so they don't slap me in the face when I whip through there with a tractor this spring.

Still not as "interesting" as Diesel's findings, but still interesting enough.

greatgerts":rhrmohgo said:
cow pollinater":rhrmohgo said:
Today I found something a little odd... I'm sure there's a story behind it but I'm not real sure that I want to know what it is...
I was walking down a row of walnut trees and found a pair of fancy looking, blue, petite lacy panties hanging from a low branch. This is in the middle of forty acres of leased ground at the end of a dead end road.
I used a stick and took them down so they don't slap me in the face when I whip through there with a tractor this spring.

Still not as "interesting" as Diesel's findings, but still interesting enough.

Diesel hasn't appeared with his find(s) yet, has he ???

TexasBred":rcjuhuyq said:
cow pollinater":rcjuhuyq said:
You expect us to believe that crap CP?? You know dang well you took those panties down, examined them closely, probably even sniffed them to see how if they were "fresh" and left PO'd because you couldn't be that lucky. :cowboy: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :cowboy:

One word will disprove your logic... crossdresser. :shock:
Besides, I get enough fancy stuff at home that I don't need anything else. :lol:

well believe it or not im gonna throw this out there,,,

i actually found a plastic container one of the things i found before. them hard plastic clamshell type things that are from fitted to ...''toys''' a cpl days ago setting a hog trap..and a pair of crotchless red panties a bit farther away...i will say they arent inside the pasture this time but are just outside the fence along the roadway. so maybe it doesnt count technically

no im not gonna post any pics...

first the ,,,um..ahem..male representation..then a yr later i find a pkg for one..and not the same one by the way...this one was somewhat different id say....and then the panties...btw..tiny little thing she mustve been...but sure had a liken fer the biguns if ya git my drift....

im gonna git me a game camera and git me some amtauer videos so i can retire

yall take it for what it worth but this is truth...i asked around and was told 20 or more yrs ago when it was a dirt road it was a good spot....well its a pretty busy road right now

im more ways then one apparently!

gary

i knew yall was waiting on this...it aint no lie neither

cow pollinater":kbm4dq15 said:
TexasBred":kbm4dq15 said:
cow pollinater":kbm4dq15 said:
You expect us to believe that crap CP?? You know dang well you took those panties down, examined them closely, probably even sniffed them to see how if they were "fresh" and left PO'd because you couldn't be that lucky. :cowboy: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :cowboy:

One word will disprove your logic... crossdresser. :shock:
Besides, I get enough fancy stuff at home that I don't need anything else. :lol:
You think a cross dresser would have thrown "his" panties up on a limb? That would have ruined everything. No....they belonged to a female and bet you a 6 pack you checked them out much more closely than you're wanting to admit. :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm enjoying reading all these findings,but gonna have to say the best I've found here was just in the past month. Its called MUD!!

dieselbeef":35xfproj said:

i actually found a plastic container one of the things i found before. them hard plastic clamshell type things that are from fitted to ...''toys''' a cpl days ago setting a hog trap..and a pair of crotchless red panties a bit farther away...i will say they arent inside the pasture this time but are just outside the fence along the roadway. so maybe it doesnt count technically

first the ,,,um..ahem..male representation..then a yr later i find a pkg for one..and not the same one by the way...this one was somewhat different id say....and then the panties...btw..tiny little thing she mustve been...but sure had a liken fer the biguns if ya git my drift....

yall take it for what it worth but this is truth...i asked around and was told 20 or more yrs ago when it was a dirt road it was a good spot....well its a pretty busy road right now

gary

Told you all for days that if dieselbeef ever woke up and seen this thread he had you all beat. Now he has went over the top. :lol2:

I believe DB, I also believe those things probably belong to DB and he is the one that disposed of them in the pasture. Too much partying can cause one to lose their memory :nod: . :lol:

dieselbeef":2ogxoisa said:

gary

I have not totally deciphered this yet -- maybe I never will -- but I did get a PM from someone else on the forum a couple days ago, after I mentioned that we hadn't seen DB's stuff yet, saying that his find had been posted before, and probably never would be again, and that person wouldn't say much about it either . . . . :???:

Isomade":b1t02d5h said:
I believe DB, I also believe those things probably belong to DB and he is the one that disposed of them in the pasture. Too much partying can cause one to lose their memory :nod: . :lol:

memory is bad fer sure...head trauma will make yer mind wander but....no..its not mine.

wouldnt mind finding out who it was.. :banana:

just fer conversation sake if ya git my drift ;-) .

besides ya know how much that stuff cost.... :lol2: :clap:

good luck kathie..sometimes i have trouble figuring it out also.....

Today after my dad finished deer hunting he was walking the fence line looking at tracks and found a small arrow head . That's pretty unusual for my area .

Oh and DB. Is that all it takes to bring you out of the woodpile? Talk of panties and 'dos??
Good to see ya around again

Last week my dad went looking for arrow heads on part of the land that hasn't been cleared . He found a old clay pipe . All that was left was the part you put the tobacco in . He looked at pictured for 4 days on line until he found it . From what he can find out it was made anywhere from 1880 to 1930 . By a tribe of Indians that started a business I believe in Georgia . I wish I knew how it got to east Texas.

JSCATTLE":3753x3g2 said:
Last week my dad went looking for arrow heads on part of the land that hasn't been cleared . He found a old clay pipe . All that was left was the part you put the tobacco in . He looked at pictured for 4 days on line until he found it . From what he can find out it was made anywhere from 1880 to 1930 . By a tribe of Indians that started a business I believe in Georgia . I wish I knew how it got to east Texas.

Museums!!! From here to there. You'll find out.

Latest posts