what was wrong with my post?

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth

Reaction score
where the Mason-Dixon line is considered the far n
I made a post in the duck dynasty thread that was deleted. The post was in response to a state that said truth and slander was the same. I was attempting to make the case for truth. I did not attack the one who made the statement. I did not bring up homosexuality. I did not use fowl language. I did not quote scripture or even give a scripture reference. I did use an event that took place 2000 years ago and is recorded in the Bible to show that truth does exist. I did not use the names of the people who were involved in the event or try to push any of their views on anyone on this forum. I stuck right to the subject of truth. What did I do wrong?

I didn't read the thread and I'm not a moderator, but I know a lot of times when they have to clean up threads and delete posts, some innocent posts get taken out as well. I doubt it was anything personal, and probably wasn't anything that was wrong with your post.

M.Magis":2akypumh said:
I didn't read the thread and I'm not a moderator, but I know a lot of times when they have to clean up threads and delete posts, some innocent posts get taken out as well. I doubt it was anything personal, and probably wasn't anything that was wrong with your post.

I haven't gotten any kind of explanation from them. I am a member of 4 forums 3 of which I post on pretty regular and I have only had 2 post deleted and they were both on cattle today. I don't think I've every got into an argument on here or offended anyone. O well it is what it is.

Deepsouth":1k494eb6 said:
M.Magis":1k494eb6 said:

I haven't gotten any kind of explanation from them. I am a member of 4 forums 3 of which I post on pretty regular and I have only had 2 post deleted and they were both on cattle today. I don't think I've every got into an argument on here or offended anyone. O well it is what it is.

Interesting. Sending you a PM now.

Deepsouth":2p9he2xm said:
M.Magis":2p9he2xm said:

I have made post and you did not tell me it was racist and it offended me :tiphat:

Deepsouth I took Aaron's statement to mean that truth and slander can be the same thing depending on the person or institution making the determination for example a civil court. I did not see your post so I cannot comment on it being deleted. It could have been a cyber mistake.

Latest posts