what the he%# is going on

Help Support CattleToday:

plbcattle

Reaction score
what in the heck is going on. There have been 3 registered brangus sales in the last couple of weeks that have averaged $4000, $5700 and $6800. there was a $58,000 first calf heifer. about 10 cows in these sales went for over $30,000. there are 2-3 month old calves bringing $15,000. I know the angus registered sales bring a lot more than this but these prices are way overpriced. these prices are double and triple what we were paying last year. I hope it continues when I choose to sell some calves.

plbcattle":3cn90vvc said:
what in the heck is going on..... I hope it continues when I choose to sell some calves.

pb, what probably be going on is a setup between 2 highrollin cattle tycoons to claim buyin and sellin the best genetics in the universe. could be aint even any money goin ta change hands on these deals. as far as ya gettin in on it, forget it. that's a closed shop my friend :x :mad: :x

When I see real high priced cattle swapping hands like that, I always think that two different breeders are swapping out stock, but putting a show on for the public hoping that the rest of the cattle will go higher too.

Latest posts